David De Gea

Allen

First Team
Still a free transfer after being released by Utd almost a year ago. Posted a video of himself training in his old Utd kit a few days ago. Him, Neto and Travers would be healthy competition, something that we have desperately lacked in that position.
Players like Willian, Hudson Odoi, Barkley etc have shown that class players that disappear for the odd season can come back for very little money.
The goalkeeper position has been our weakness all season.

Still a free transfer after being released by Utd almost a year ago. Posted a video of himself training in his old Utd kit a few days ago. Him, Neto and Travers would be healthy competition, something that we have desperately lacked in that position.
Players like Willian, Hudson Odoi, Barkley etc have shown that class players that disappear for the odd season can come back for very little money.
Not this again....lol

I don't get the harm in pointless speculation.

The funny thing is even IF we could get value for money from him there would still be complaints about him being too static or not commanding his area or leaving the goal exposed.

If Neto goes, which by all accounts he’s on a massive wage then there is no reason we can’t look to be a little bit more ambitious

Shut the f√ck up about 'Man Chester Unidid.. will ya ?

..and De Gea's. about finished anyway..so we don't want him...

WE ..are Boscombe...and WE don't want past - it players especially from that ' Soccer' backwater !

Last edited:
Get him for 80 % less than his old utd wage and OK! But this is most definitely a no goer and not a afcb signing .
To be fair one thing I like about the new regime is this courage to actually have a crack at the moonshots. Why not have a punt, there might be something that could be worked out but agree there's a near zero chance of there being a deal that would work for both parties.

David De Gea? I would be very surprised if there's not as good as or better for a lot lot cheaper out there. Or maybe we could tempt Ronaldo out of Saudi and start building a ManU tribute team : )
This is what I am thinking too.

Surely there is a highly rated keeper somewhere in Europe who would love the chance to come to play in the PL and would still be getting a decent pay rise without us having to break the bank.

I suppose the problem is, we don't need ANOTHER GK understudy, it would have to be a keeper who could come in and be a starter right away. I guess that's where it becomes a little more difficult to find the right candidate.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us starting next season with the Travers / Neto combo once again, just because finding someone better is going to be tricky.

;