Derby County v AFC Bournemouth

We were lax today all over the pitch … Just “ one of them “ of which I have seen many over the decades …
And we always struggle against Derby , they are just one of those teams …..
Still eight points clear of third …

Got to give some credit to Derby. Rooney motivating them well. Poor day for us - not see many of these under SP but hopefully team realises we have to fight against all the teams to win games

Lapses and squandered chances. It happens but if both concur in a match you're in trouble. Hate to think what would happen on a day like today in the Prem.

Actually I do.

Two woefully inept performances in the last 3 games against garbage..... worrying signs .....you wouldn't have known which team was bottom of the league tbf....we usually struggle against this sort of team when they sit deep but Derby were wide open today..... anyone who prefers Mepham to Steve Cook doesn't know what they're looking at btw .

We didn’t get into our stride today and after not letting a goal in away since last August we conceded three today.

Derby County took the lead which must have given them a boost after going into the game -3 points in the table after their recent deduction of 9 points.

But we came back and equalised after a Derby mess in defence and then with the move of the game we took the lead with Solanke getting his normal goal.

Second half and a lot of credit to the Rams, they didn’t fold and came out the better side in the second half.

Their equaliser was an individual bit of class from Lawrence and then he put his side in front from the penalty spot with a hard shot straight down the middle, this was after Stacey conceded with a foul in the box.

Well done Derby County, they deserved their win today and yet again we haven’t come away with anything from Derby.

Now we need a comeback at Millwall like we did did against Swansea after our Preston defeat.

Other than the two wonderful passing sequences in the first half, that was a pretty shabby outing. I didn't see a whole lot from Derby, tbh, we were just that poor. No player ratings above 6, I'd say, lots of 4's and 5's. Injuries definitely starting to take their toll. But, if Steve Cook is match-ready, and no one comes back from injuries for Wednesday, he's got to be out there.

Missed opportunity, to be sure, but still a good team with many wins ahead.

Just listened to Scott Parker interview and it seems Kelly will miss the Millwall game.

No mention on why Pearson wasn’t there.

Other than the two wonderful passing sequences in the first half, that was a pretty shabby outing. I didn't see a whole lot from Derby, tbh, we were just that poor. No player ratings above 6, I'd say, lots of 4's and 5's. Injuries definitely starting to take their toll. But, if Steve Cook is match-ready, and no one comes back from injuries for Wednesday, he's got to be out there.

Missed opportunity, to be sure, but still a good team with many wins ahead.
You've got a better chance of starting than Steve Cook !......I mean if a manager would rather put a full back who's having a mare in as a CB rather than bring Cookie on then there's no hope for him

;