Did JT do a good job?

Please tell us more about what you're like and what you think of other people on the forum. I can't get enough of that stuff.
I will see what I can rustle up...but for the time being I'd say " Pennies are Round"...and "Spain is almost Square ".
Hey look .ffs....I can just pull enough arrogance and facetiousness out of the air within minutes to deal with any of your put - downs... innit ..so what's the point of battering away at me..when you have already experienced my take pissing on numerous occasions..and i'm not going to go too far into any more philosophical definitions to try and dispel confusion about my futility utility or any measure of anyones translated triviality.
If any of my effing synthetic propositions are wide of a standard ' Elite ' Forum mark.. and are not empirically verifiable...then sky pie and bollux to convention and conservatistic mainline garbage...I'm just being Me !
Matey Homer had he lived now...could have written a f√cking Epic poem to blow the f√cking Illiad and Odyssey out of the water about the f√cking elite GOD's on this Forum.

He started well, then lost it with 4 losses, maybe harsh to not give him longer but think we're better off with SP now. To go up with JT or JW in charge would have been a disaster.

You want us to all sit around and talk about Manchester United?

Well no..not quite that...but to lay off those at the lower ends of football that don't deserve the criticisms...but give sh*t instead to the Money End that are ruining the game .. I.e..the Glazers and their like !

People nearly held it against JT because he was assistant to Quinn. Had we had any money and had Eddie said that he didn't want him we may have never seen or heard of him ever again. As it was he played his part in the best of times for us supporters and although he will go down in our history books as being our manager for a period of time it won't show in any conclusive way if he was successful or unsuccessful. Personally I think we should remember the good he did in our most memorable times like we still do with Eddie. When we think of Eddie, relegation isn't our first thought, it's the good stuff.

People nearly held it against JT because he was assistant to Quinn. Had we had any money and had Eddie said that he didn't want him we may have never seen or heard of him ever again. As it was he played his part in the best of times for us supporters and although he will go down in our history books as being our manager for a period of time it won't show in any conclusive way if he was successful or unsuccessful. Personally I think we should remember the good he did in our most memorable times like we still do with Eddie. When we think of Eddie, relegation isn't our first thought, it's the good stuff.
He was part of the set up yes, but let’s not kid ourselves, our success was down to Eddie. Eddie would have been successful with or without JT imo, the same cannot be said the other way around. Am sure he put in a lot of hard graft, but it is Eddie we have to thank for our success.

He started well, then lost it with 4 losses, maybe harsh to not give him longer but think we're better off with SP now. To go up with JT or JW in charge would have been a disaster.
Agree to go up with JT would have been a disaster in terms of our prospects the following season. I have a hunch that if we snuck up under Woodgate that we would still have pursued Parker though.

He was part of the set up yes, but let’s not kid ourselves, our success was down to Eddie. Eddie would have been successful with or without JT imo, the same cannot be said the other way around. Am sure he put in a lot of hard graft, but it is Eddie we have to thank for our success.
That's pretty much what I was saying.

I will see what I can rustle up...but for the time being I'd say " Pennies are Round"...and "Spain is almost Square ".
Hey look .ffs....I can just pull enough arrogance and facetiousness out of the air within minutes to deal with any of your put - downs... innit ..so what's the point of battering away at me..when you have already experienced my take pissing on numerous occasions..and i'm not going to go too far into any more philosophical definitions to try and dispel confusion about my futility utility or any measure of anyones translated triviality.
If any of my effing synthetic propositions are wide of a standard ' Elite ' Forum mark.. and are not empirically verifiable...then sky pie and bollux to convention and conservatistic mainline garbage...I'm just being Me !
Matey Homer had he lived now...could have written a f√cking Epic poem to blow the f√cking Illiad and Odyssey out of the water about the f√cking elite GOD's on this Forum.
Brian , I had to laugh out loud.....you bang on about "elite ".....but I know you will never see it , but that's exactly what you're trying to be ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brian , I had to laugh out loud.....you bang on about "elite ".....but I know you will never see it , but that's exactly what you're trying to be ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can honestly see how you might interpret my intentions as that...but I think the reality is that I just have to get things out of my overloaded opinion bank...I don't want to be or do much other than extract other opinions...get all the angles flowing in .

;