Diego Rico

SOCA was replaced by the National Crime Agency five or six years ago. So no puns there.

However Blood and Sand! What a great strapline that would be. Should be on the team bus.

Niche post. Isn't the UK equivalent to RICO called SOCA? There's definitely a headline in there somewhere.

RICO is the act of law in the US whereas SOCA was the agency tasked with fighting organised crime in the UK. No longer though, it's now a part of the National Crime Agency Presumably known as the NCA... new one for me but I've been out of the country almost since it was formed.

1. I didn't just Google all that. Honest.
2. I demand that SOCA is reformed so we can use them for football related puns.

Ohhhh,
Diego Rico's magic, he wears a magic hat
He could've signed for Dortmund, but he said no f*** that,

He'll pass it to the left, he'll pass it to the right,
And when we get to Europe, we'll sing this song all night

Hahaha. He looks pretty tough as well. Getting some of that Ian Harte flavour at LB again.

Charlie is still the boss but at least we have several options on that side of defence now.

Lerma now and the team will have strengthened considerably in my opinion.

Hope he doesn’t think the weathers like this all the time.

...Lerma and Mepham would round things off nicely IMO...still think Arter/Gosling my be sold as well to help the coffers?

wouldn't mind lerma, mepham and a season long deal for harry winks

also question marks over how much left wing strength in depth we'd have with fraser, ibe, stanislas (if fit) and pugh

also question marks over how much left wing strength in depth we'd have with fraser, ibe, stanislas (if fit) and pugh

Surely we'd be fine? Rico can play left midfield and if we are playing a front 3, Lys and King are very good options on the left. I'm sure Brooks and Mahoney could play on the left too if they can step up to PL level.

Quick question Al, did you actually name the signing ? I can't be bothered to trawl through pages of bullcrap but I cannot recall you naming him.

Quick question Al, did you actually name the signing ? I can't be bothered to trawl through pages of bullcrap but I cannot recall you naming him.

No I didn't at the request of the person who told me.
To get the time and date of the medical was pretty remarkable on his behalf.

Same person who told me about the stadium and the Yanks.

A good source should not be compromised, or that source stops..

You can read in to that what you wish...Most do!

Time for luncheon.
Leave me alone!
:utc:

;