Diego Rico

Fair point I guess.

Stanislas probably is up there for goals per game or assists in the last few games.

Rico hasnt played much, so stats are easily skewed when they are taken over a short control group?

If he can maintain those figure over a 10 game period then I imagine they would have more credence?

Fair point I guess.

Stanislas probably is up there for goals per game or assists in the last few games.

Rico hasnt played much, so stats are easily skewed when they are taken over a short control group?

If he can maintain those figure over a 10 game period then I imagine they would have more credence?

Stanislas’ goal contribution ratio is just as impressive over his entire time with us.

https://bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/operation-rules-out-winger-till-next-season/

Some of us are you are correct.

Unfortunately you are not one of them, one example being you have never recognised anything good Lewis Cook has done.
There you go again with your predetermined opinion.....:grinning:.....I've praised Lewis Cook when he had done well and would love too again if he ever gave me a reason to....I'm not holding my breath though.

I really havent seen too much of Rico that excites me defensively.

He has some nice forward passes in him, one against Leicester that curled beautifully amongst the touchline and back into play, and the one that gave Solanke his first goal after Wilson (first time ever) managed to win a header and flick it on.

Defensively he looks good at shadowing the opposition, but beyond that his positioning isnt the best when on the back foot.

Get him transitioning quickly from defense into attack he panics, and offers a suicide Gosling type pass.

If he gets the ball and has a second or two ahead of him to try an attacking pass that he can pick out he's also great.

Bit of a love in with him to be honest, but when have we seen him take on the opposition, or cut inside, like Smith can.

All about opinions and Smith has taken his fair bit of criticism lately, but I feel Smith is the better player.
I think you are wrong defensively we are poor a full backs prime objective is to defend we seem to play both our full backs as wing backs all the time. This has cost us dearly in a lot of games. We need to learn that they should defend first. Against the better sides they make us look second rate due to our mind set to attack all the time. They pick us apart quite easily. They're is a time and place to go all out attack. We have been found out by most of the teams how we play the same way all the time. Good sides change there game depending on their opponents. Smith also has a suicide pass in him, I think Rico is the better left back.

Can only echo what everyone else has said; he’s good and should’ve started right from return. I can’t see why he’d want to stay with us next season if he’s continually going to start games as Fourth choice left back behind Daniels, Kelly and Smith.

Can only echo what everyone else has said; he’s good and should’ve started right from return. I can’t see why he’d want to stay with us next season if he’s continually going to start games as Fourth choice left back behind Daniels, Kelly and Smith.
I think you are spot on. Rico is our best left back, Daniels no way is he a patch on him. I think to what I have seen of Kelly he is better in the centre back position, he reads the game well & is quick on the ball. Smith is better on the right side but he lacks height. I can understand why Rico feels the way he does, he should have been valued a lot more.

I think you are spot on. Rico is our best left back, Daniels no way is he a patch on him. I think to what I have seen of Kelly he is better in the centre back position, he reads the game well & is quick on the ball. Smith is better on the right side but he lacks height. I can understand why Rico feels the way he does, he should have been valued a lot more.
I think if Daniels was fit, he'd be in the team and quite rightly so imo. Ball retention has always been Rico's problem, despite his impressive interception rate.

I think if Daniels was fit, he'd be in the team and quite rightly so imo. Ball retention has always been Rico's problem, despite his impressive interception rate.
Again I think we have seen the best of Daniels he was a top player but his current injury & his age 33 is not in his favour. I hope he can return to the side but I think he will be a fill in player. I would like him to prove me wrong.

Again I think we have seen the best of Daniels he was a top player but his current injury & his age 33 is not in his favour. I hope he can return to the side but I think he will be a fill in player. I would like him to prove me wrong.
Yes agree, it will be interesting to see how Daniels comes back given his age.

...well at least he is feeling the pain like we are...would love to keep him, but fear that he may want away?

;