Do we need to strengthen in January?

I would say we need strengthening in the right back position with Adam Smiths injury. Even if it is just a loan. Francis has served us well, but he is slowing up and will cost us if he continues to occupy the right back position.

What struck me about the City game was how both Franco and Charlie were run ragged by pacy wingers Sterling and Sane. This has highlighted one of our weaknesses and maybe encourage other clubs to attack down the flanks at pace.
I’m sure EH will be looking at potential full back replacements for the future and maybe another goalkeeper.

What struck me about the City game was how both Franco and Charlie were run ragged by pacy wingers Sterling and Sane. This has highlighted one of our weaknesses and maybe encourage other clubs to attack down the flanks at pace.
I’m sure EH will be looking at potential full back replacements for the future and maybe another goalkeeper.
Well, I'm not sure City's wingers should be the yardstick by which we measure our fullbacks. Should we only hire FBs who can outpace Sterling and Sane?
Should we only sign players who are better than City's?

Most teams have their full backs run ragged by City.

;