Does Eddie need to go?

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
For both our sakes and his. I never thought I’d be contemplating such a thought but the lack of invention, creativity, just anything really has me questioning whether it would be for the best. We are so boring and predictable I am sat there just wishing that games would be over. I’m not even angry anymore, it is just all so predictable. For those who say we are still in an ok position, we will lose the next 2 for sure and be in the bottom three come Christmas. We constantly look like giving goals away and don’t ever remotely look like scoring unless from a set piece. 7 wins in 29. I always thought I’d want Eddie to keep his job even if he took us down but it’s the nature of what we’re watching and his refusal to ever try anything different to rectify it that has me severely doubting his capabilities from this point on.

Why did he bring Francis on
Just why
Because it’s just what he does, regardless of how it influences the game it’s just what he does. Just like the way he plays 4-4-2 regardless of whether it ever looks like working, it’s just what he does. He is about as adaptable as Solanke is prolific, we must be the easiest team to defend against in a long time in this league.

I will always back him but it's like he doesn't learn.
That formation has not worked all season yet he still keeps trying it??
And that substitution is unforgivable. How can you bring on your worst right back when your looking to break down 10 men

Its a good job I don't own the club, his ears would be ringing.
I don't mind losing, but losing like that to a shite 10 man team is just not good enough. I bet the travelling fans are seething with the type of football we are churning out these days.

For both our sakes and his. I never thought I’d be contemplating such a thought but the lack of invention, creativity, just anything really has me questioning whether it would be for the best. We are so boring and predictable I am sat there just wishing that games would be over. I’m not even angry anymore, it is just all so predictable. For those who say we are still in an ok position, we will lose the next 2 for sure and be in the bottom three come Christmas. We constantly look like giving goals away and don’t ever remotely look like scoring unless from a set piece. 7 wins in 29. I always thought I’d want Eddie to keep his job even if he took us down but it’s the nature of what we’re watching and his refusal to ever try anything different to rectify it that has me severely doubting his capabilities from this point on.
FFS get a grip....what are you so worried about?....if we go down.... we go down... so what.....its not as if we ever got the chance of being bored of the Championship .....at least well have the perfect manager to get us back up.

Because it’s just what he does, regardless of how it influences the game it’s just what he does. Just like the way he plays 4-4-2 regardless of whether it ever looks like working, it’s just what he does. He is about as adaptable as Solanke is prolific, we must be the easiest team to defend against in a long time in this league.

Mates is mates my friend !

Why would Everton even be looking at Eddie at the mo ?

Its a good job I don't own the club, his ears would be ringing.
I don't mind losing, but losing like that to a shite 10 man team is just not good enough. I bet the travelling fans are seething with the type of football we are churning out these days.
Totally agree with you

Sure, why not, but Stacey would be just as likely to get ripped apart by Zaha in my opinion. We have way too many under par players. IMO Only Ake, Cook and Smith really cut it in our defensive line at the moment.

Stacey played well Saturday. Anyone with half a brain cell would bring him on over Francis when there’s a decent chance you could win the game as you’re a man up.

FFS get a grip....what are you so worried about?....if we go down.... we go down... so what.....its not as if we ever got the chance of being bored of the Championship .....at least well have the perfect manager to get us back up.
I actually agree that I prefer the championship to this show pony money grabbing soulless division but as a fan surely you want the club to be the best it can be? I’m sorry but using the argument that it doesn’t matter if we go down to excuse what we’re having to watch at the moment is pretty idiotic.

Stacey played well Saturday. Anyone with half a brain cell would bring him on over Francis when there’s a decent chance you could win the game as you’re a man up.

Stacey also cost us 2 goals on Saturday with naïve play. Taking risks at 0-0 is definitely not EH's thing, which from my perspective is a negative attribute of his.

How long have you been watching Waz?
20 years max with a name like that.
sorry if I’m wrong, but get a grip boy!!

;