Dominic Solanke

It’s a large sum but Solanke is the perfect example of a player Eddie will make better, and he is already incredibly promising.

I have just had a text from a Scouse mate saying ‘40m for Ibe, Brad Smith and Solanke. I love you’. Unfortunately my mate is a fat publican and not an orange tanned bird in a push up bra and big hair.

So he might have the push up bra, then....? One out of three ain't bad:grinning:

Totally staggering!!
It’s not my money so why am i so nervous about these multi-million pound transfers?
How can he go from a free transfer to this in 12 months without even playing?
At least it shows our finances are solid..........
Or Wilson is off within days

Brilliant signing! Only just turned 21, looks a brilliant fit for us and such an Eddie buy.

Only thinking £19 million is alot though but that's the going rate for young English players nowadays.

This definitely means there's money in the bank this January though.

looks like a done deal
Totally staggering!!
It’s not my money so why am i so nervous about these multi-million pound transfers?
How can he go from a free transfer to this in 12 months without even playing?
At least it shows our finances are solid..........
Or Wilson is off within days

Not quite true he was a free transfer. He declined to sign a new contract at Chelsea and went to liverpool when his contract expired with a tribunal setting a fee at £3 million,.
If he had been under contract I doubt Liverpool would have got him for £3M.

He plays against Brighton, I guess that's why we rushed and announced today, means we don't have to name Mousset so he's more valuable if going out on loan

With Defoe not getting a look in this season, and Lys failing to really make an impact when he comes on, I think this puts us in a better place to make changes up front earlier in the game , something EH rarely does. Lys could now drop to 4th choice,

Great news but I would be worried if this was a precursor to Callum going, and am clinging onto hope that he’s here because we are letting Defoe go. My opinion of Liverpool and Klopp has improved a lot though.

Also like the idea of Defoe going out on loan to finish his career and coming back to the coaching staff. I am clinging onto THAT hope too...

;