Dubai

DJ

Players not involved with international squads will all be off to Dubai for the international break.

What's wrong with that. Never done us any harm in the past. I am more concerned with our player's being involved in international games.

Agreed. I wonder if Brooks will withdraw from the Wales squad.
Both him and Wee Man would be better off recuperating in the sun and getting fit. Our injury list just keeps getting worse. Surman out for rest of the season probably according to EH.

Dubai?...... Why? What earthly good can that do....for the forthcoming game at Leicester...I just dont get it!

Actually I always thought the same. But I have literally just come back from Dubai and spent a decent amount of time time training for our season restart (next weekend). I feel in much better condition than when training at home (my running times are much stronger).

Although it's true that it always seems to result in a poor run for AFCB.

They only had a 'break' 4 games back.....! And not all of them have played in every game!
Another 7 games and its the whole Summer off ! They can go to the Congo for 2 months!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Think we need to freshen up & change of scene in warmer climes going to help. Newcastle every bit as inventive as us today & imho think that the break will do us good. Weather, injuries did not help us to run the game, but whilst not struggling, we don't seem to be clicking. Newcastle looked decent team today.

Travelling players from COWs:

Asmir Begovic
Artur Boruc
Matt Butcher
Nathaniel Clyne
Charlie Daniels
Steve Cook
Diego Rico
Adam Smith
Andrew Surman
Dan Gosling
Jordon Ibe
Junior Stanislas
Emerson Hyndman
Lys Mousset
Sam Surridge
Jack Simpson
Simon Francis
Lewis Cook
Ryan Fraser (to join Scotland national team following fixture against Kazakhstan)

7 out of 19 injured...

;