DuckDuckGo

Redpost

First Team
I work on a computer but rather like cars, I don't really understand what goes on the bonnet, I just want them to work.

However I did decide to give the beta browser of the above a go.

Of all the blocked tracking attempts I saw, Vitals is by far the heaviest some 886 on the last count.

It's pretty much the only browser I use for this site as the ads were too intrusive on other browsers. Understand the need to get revenue for the site but it was becoming unbearable.

I use Opera on my windows computer and it seems ok.
If I try and use this site on a phone it is a complete nightmare constantly jumping all over the place, adverts galore, things opening I didn't click on, but I'm just crap with phones.

I don't bother trying to access on computer these days; just use the phone with Brave, no issues at all.

I use Opera on my windows computer and it seems ok.
If I try and use this site on a phone it is a complete nightmare constantly jumping all over the place, adverts galore, things opening I didn't click on, but I'm just crap with phones.

brave is great on phones, but I feel your pain @zigger zaggar - phones can be more of a pain in the arsse to configure (for the non-technical) than compooters!

;