Eddie Howe (edited to remove ‘non’)

Repent your phucking Blasphemy Ivyhouse, not every kunt down here thinks Harry Redknapp is a great role model with his Jam Roly Poly.
EDDIE HOWE is our best ever manager and supports THIS club with his HEART more than phucking any other fraud we've ever had.

Repent your phucking Blasphemy Ivyhouse, not every kunt down here thinks Harry Redknapp is a great role model with his Jam Roly Poly.
EDDIE HOWE is our best ever manager and supports THIS club with his HEART more than phucking any other fraud we've ever had.
Yes your eminence. Done !

I understand that Palace were keen on EH before the end of last season so this wouldn't surprise me.
You may even find that a certain red and white stripped club down the road might be growing even more interested ;)

I understand that Palace were keen on EH before the end of last season so this wouldn't surprise me.
You may even find that a certain red and white stripped club down the road might be growing even more interested ;)

Ironically he turned the both down in the past.

Not so sure that will happen this time around.

If he doesn’t end up at Celtic.

Personally I’d say Fulham is the club that tick all the right boxes.

I just cannot see Eddie being successful at another club, think we suited each other down to the ground and he might be in for a harsh reality check in his next venture.

Think palace would be a good fit for
Him tbh. They also have some money and is team that’s stagnated and I think Eddie would def improve them

I just cannot see Eddie being successful at another club, think we suited each other down to the ground and he might be in for a harsh reality check in his next venture.
Have to say I agree ,Eddie will never have the control over another club like he had here........again something I am more than happy to be wrong.

The more I take in where we are and how we're apparently going forward, the more I believe the best outcome for both parties would be Eddie back here as Director of Football.

Eddie is not a better manager than Redknapo....just different...and virtually equal when you look at the big picture...of their various abilities.

Difficult one for him as his modus operandi is to be in before anyone else, probably leaving last, and in an all consuming manner. A commute doesn't fit well with that plus his family's needs have to play a big part in any decision. Hate to say it but Scum fits the bill....just.

;