Eddie Howe & Graham Souness at Wimborne Charity Game

Graeme Souness & Eddie Howe will be managing the teams in the Louis Ross Foundation Charity Football Match at Wimborne Town FC on Thursday April 27, kick off 7:30pm.

Louis Ross used to play for Wimborne Town U16s & was tragically killed in a ski accident in December 2015 aged just 17. He was a lovely lad from a lovely family. As a youngster Louis played football for Sturminster Marshall & then Holt, before moving up to the Magpies.

Graeme Souness and Eddie Howe have very kindly agreed to manage the two teams and to lead the boys out! Gary Taphouse, the Sky Sports football commentator, has volunteered his time to be the Master of Ceremonies.

Tickets priced £5 per U16 & £10 per adult & over 16 are available from the website (www.louisross.org). Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the gate on the day

Please come & watch the match & support this great local charity that's helping young local people.

DorsetDave-O-R it might pay to put this on the UpTheCherries Forum, it would certainly receive more viewings.

Hope it's a good successful evening.

Many Thanks for that Winsor Cherry. Have put the post on the UpTheCherriesForum now as well

I used to post on the Court Offside Forum but that seems to have gone now-bit confusing though as my old handle DorsetDave I couldnt use on this Forum. Cheers

;