Eddie Mitchell latest

If you mean the new main car park, that was completed by Coastal Asphalts not M.A. Hart .... if that has any relevance....

Would they have done all the groundwork as well
Simple answer is no.
I owned the rights and covenants on that part of the ground. Max WOULD NOT buy the club until I relinquished everything that I controlled. When I write the book it could open a few eyes....
Mine are still watering...
Up the mighty Cherries

Perhaps BOTN should interview you!

I take it that we have you to thank that the old car park part of the ground never went into the sale and leaseback?

Wasn't that land then used as security to get us back on the straight and narrow?

Last edited:
Would they have done all the groundwork as well

Perhaps BOTN should interview you!

I take it that we have you to thank that the old car park part of the ground never went into the sale and leaseback?

Wasn't that land then used as security to get us back on the straight and narrow?
I don't know who did the Groundworks.... a couple of guys working for G.Crooks were getting it ready, but they could have been on hire to someone else

“They can practice on their own, passing, crossing, balance work, speed, all things that are fundamental in the game and all the attributes that are needed to make a footballer, other than tactics and desire.”

So that's where the first team have been training.

Explains the complete lack of tactics and desire.

I have amended the erroneous Ohec quote:

“We’ve spent a fortune of other people's money and it’s been a lot of hard work for a lot of other people who were managed by young Tom”

Without zooming in too far, In that photo Ed looks like he's wearing clown shoes :p
Hope he charged a tenner for that publicity shot !

Tom is wearing foot ware that is way too big for him as he's staying true to the family motto of "Fill your boots".
Thus there's plenty of space to put the punters' money.

One last photo of Ajani Burchill as well before he disappears off and gets swallowed up and spat out by a Premier League Academy.

If people want to spend Hard Earned Money on such Trash...its there waiting to gobble it up....Get In !
...today's marketing methods prey on Stupid People !

;