Eddie To Arsenal?

I think we will all be excited if EH gets into Arsenal or any other PL club....and also irrespective of who..we will want him to do well...the massive efforts he put in at DC warrants that in the least !

This is a tough one for me, I'm really enjoying the fanbase "[getting their] Arsenal back" after Wenger battled year on year to keep Arsenal in with massive global brands and billionaire sugar daddy club while building arguably the best stadium in English football.

If the fan base have finally learnt some humility it could be a good opportunity for him.

In what way was his loyalty not reciprocated?

I think most clubs would have sacked him by Christmas with the run we were on when we got relegated.

Was he actually sacked? Left by mutual concent with a 12 month pay off. Sounds to me more like he was pushed to go... but what do I know!!

Said it before so apologies if I’m boring anyone but I just don’t see Eddie as an impact manager.
Give him time and he will get a team playing but for the walk in the door instant success Im not sure, and let’s face it that is generally what an underperforming premier league team is after.
I guess it might work if the problem is Arteta, get him out and the players respond.

Don't think the problem is specifically Arteta. There's a problem with team cohesion. Emery failed and Wenger towards the end was classed as unsuccessful. Problem is that when it starts happening, it's difficult to recruit the right players.

I mentioned the Howe/Arseanal thing yesterday lunchtime int' pub, to Mr @rse , the local Senal mouthpiece...he answered..." Oh gimme strength...you mean your bloke who was at 'Bomiff'...Eddie wannit?...your Avin one arnt you Bri..I know you like a larf.. but f√ck me...this is Awsnal we are talkin' baht . Awsnal ! "

He Rhymes with Anchor !

I moved away from the lemon - faced zoot...and engaged in conversation with Irish Mick the Musician... about Hurling, Flutes and Barndance ..in Mayo!

I mentioned the Howe/Arseanal thing yesterday lunchtime int' pub, to Mr @rse , the local Senal mouthpiece...he answered..." Oh gimme strength...you mean your bloke who was at 'Bomiff'...Eddie wannit?...your Avin one arnt you Bri..I know you like a larf.. but f√ck me...this is Awsnal we are talkin' baht . Awsnal ! "

He Rhymes with Anchor !

I moved away from the lemon - faced zoot...and engaged in conversation with Irish Mick the Musician... about Hurling, Flutes and Barndance ..in Mayo!
It’s a whole different world, isn’t it?

Don't think the problem is specifically Arteta. There's a problem with team cohesion. Emery failed and Wenger towards the end was classed as unsuccessful. Problem is that when it starts happening, it's difficult to recruit the right players.

Too many individuals that on their own are very good but just done gel as a team.

Certainly this window arsenal splashed the cash but seem to overpay big time on who they buy this quality isn’t there

they have over spent recently. Pepe 70m, partey 50m, white 50, Gabriel 35m, Rambo 30m and there’s a few other for less and all in 3 years yet as a whole they are no better and their best players came from the youth set up

;