End of Season thank you to

I can't think of a scenario whereby H Wilson should get on the pitch next Saturday.

If we're already down, we may as well play Kilkenny and co. Or at least Danjuma.

If we still have the slightest sniff then how could we trust him after today?

Reactions: drd
Ryan Fraser. Thanks for fucking off and leaving your team mates, manager, and supporters in the sh-t. Hope to see you in the Championship real soon.
I very much rated him up to the start of this season but his behaviour since and his morality sucks, he's certainly not a 'professional' in my eyes and I hope that he, and his avaricious agent, get their comeuppence.

It seems we are not alone in our thinking:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/spor...-wrong-decision-and-he-will-regret-it-2917606

The biggest danger is the complacency of the management team continues, no point in having the most talented squad ever if you don't know your best tactics and players best able to carry them out.
Losing has become a bad habit.

Who cares what Eddie does against Everton.
looking forward to Forest,Fulham,Wycombe and no Var next season. With the quality of our under used youngsters we will be in the mix.
Think you should care....when season ends...players get 2weeks off ? Then pre season training..season restarts 12th September?....its a quick turn about, needd to be quick off the mark

To be fair he hasn’t been great but As many have pointed out , Playing him Right wing doesn’t suit him . Look at brooks since he has come back . He too hasn’t been good on the right
HWilson would look like an average championship player where ever you played him because thats what he is......certainly not no 10 material for any PL team....I might be wrong but an ability to pass the ball is a fundamental requirement of any No 10.

;