Engl and and and Pol

Silly to let that one go given that they'd had nothing for the entire centre half. It won't make any difference though. England will easily win the group.

Suddenly lost all ability to hold onto the ball or string a pass together, after 90 minutes of (if anything) over playing it a tad and always taking the extra pass. Tiredness?

Point not a bad result really, but it means the group isn't quite won yet.

Great bit of skill before their goal, world class strike from Kane. No idea how anyone blames the keeper for that.

As others stated above, nice to see a qualifier with a bit of niggle - luckily I didn't see anything of the last two while at End Of The Road so it's all good.

The poles certainly were taking turns to kick Kane off the park!… referee was a total joke and hadn’t a clue!

I can tell Mount is a good player, but I don't see what he brings to this england team.

Totally agree. Doesn't give anything. After a disappointing Euros, think Gareth needs to look to use an attacking midfielder that actually attacks. I prefer Lingard.

Thought Sterling and Grealish were also very disappointing... pussy footing around rather than getting the ball in the box... Doesn't matter how good you are at dribbling if you ultimately just give the ball away. Also Southgate's fault that they equalised has he didn'the make a single substitution in a very physical game. Is he that afraid of change? Bonkers....

Polish were well versed in the dark arts. Fouls willingly inflicted as soon as any sign of opposition getting past a player. Must have taken tips from Citeh...

Like yer man mouth on a stick Ian Wright said...." We should beat these easily"
Poland a country about the size of Germany or France...with gritty hard bitten people that would hardly cave in to garralous offerings from jerks sat on their fat @rses in an English studio..steeped in PL bullsh*t and full of gush about Gareth.
Nah ...we gotta wise up if we wanna win a World Cup again ..this brand of football ain't gonna crack it....its not incisive enough in front of goal enough times in a game...the ball control not crisp enough...and too much passing back and sideways....and the release of the ball to somewhere where its gonna cause havoc is just not quick enough.

Plus...Italy will only get better before the main tournament. ..they basically just have better Footballers.

Like yer man mouth on a stick Ian Wright said...." We should beat these easily"
Poland a country about the size of Germany or France...with gritty hard bitten people that would hardly cave in to garralous offerings from jerks sat on their fat @rses in an English studio..steeped in PL bullsh*t and full of gush about Gareth.
Nah ...we gotta wise up if we wanna win a World Cup again ..this brand of football ain't gonna crack it....its not incisive enough in front of goal enough times in a game...the ball control not crisp enough...and too much passing back and sideways....and the release of the ball to somewhere where its gonna cause havoc is just not quick enough.

Plus...Italy will only get better before the main tournament. ..they basically just have better Footballers.

I haven't read your guff but imagine its a load of shite

Enjoyed that, better than watching one sided football games which in the end are boring.

Thought Grealish had a good game on and off the ball, maybe question decisions rather than getting on with the game at times.

Standout for England was Phillips, unlucky to get booked in the first half as well.

The two number nines had prominent roles in the final scoreline, Kane with his shot and Lewandowski with that cross that just needed someone’s head to put it away for the equaliser.

I must once again have been watching a different game. Poland were hard and niggly but I thought England and Grealish in particular spent too long looking for the free kick, throw in, corner which wasn’t going to come. Most times the replay showed the ref got it right. I thought Sterling was pants. Should have brought Bellingham on after the game he had on Sunday. Lingard watching Mount must wonder what else he has to do to get a game. Still a draw good enough and will win a poor group comfortably.

I must once again have been watching a different game. Poland were hard and niggly but I thought England and Grealish in particular spent too long looking for the free kick, throw in, corner which wasn’t going to come. Most times the replay showed the ref got it right. I thought Sterling was pants. Should have brought Bellingham on after the game he had on Sunday. Lingard watching Mount must wonder what else he has to do to get a game. Still a draw good enough and will win a poor group comfortably.

I wonder the same about mount. Very tidy player, but not sure if good enough to keep starting.

Wonder if he's a bit like someone like surman, Heskety etc, where people question their contribution, but they play a certain role that helps rest of team...

Apart from his goal, I thought Harry Kane had a 'mare. I haven't seen the stats for his passes made/completed, but it seemed like every time the ball was played to him, he gave it away.

Every time we had the ball on the wing I thought cross it, looked in the box and nobody in there. The ball ended up going back down the line across the field and then starting again on the other side.
England had only 2 shots on goal and lucky to score from a goalkeeper mistake.

;