England Euro 2020

If anyone can say hand on heart that England will win the tournament, please do so before today's kick off.

I am predicting last 16

Yet another moronic post.
I want England to win every game, bar one, and AFCB to win them all as well.

Sometimes, you have to let a little reality set in instead of false hope in not accepting what is placed in front of your nose.

Your fall when England get knocked out might be as bad as any since the 1970 World Cup.

We ain't winning it with Southgate.

My fall?

I doubt we'll win but I will be cheering them on abyway. I certainly won't be patting myself on the back for smugly slagging them off before they get started. What's the point?

No false hope just supporting a football team. It's not complicated.

If anyone can say hand on heart that England will win the tournament, please do so before today's kick off.

I am predicting last 16

What's your point? England is the team most of us support. Most people don't stop supporting their team when they are sh*t.

I am predicting last 16
Being honest I think most know this squad has talent but also has too many gaps to compete with the top tier squads. Also not overly sold on Southgate. And in this tournament the draw isn't looking favourable. I just want us to use the exciting players we do have and play some interesting fun football. And when kickoff comes I'll probably be as biased as anyone :toot:

There are idiots in the crowd without masks..some have..why not all ?

Gareth's not wearing one...but some of his staff are...divided ..not good !

;