Euro 2020

I think if we are in the final, Italy is our best chance............................if we get through...!!

Some of the Danny Murphy comments on twitter are brilliant...

"if I was stranded on a desert island with Danny Murphy and a tin of corned beef I'd eat Danny Murphy and talk to the corned beef"

"Danny Murphy irons clingfilm to use it again"

"sheep count Danny Murphy"

"Danny Murphy stands at the front of the bus and talks to the driver"

"Dario Gradi refused to invite Danny Murphy to sleepovers"

Thought Spain missed some good chances in the first half after having a lot oof the play.

Italy scored first but as they game went into the second half and after making vital substitutions, thought Spain were the team most likely to score and they did to take it to extra time.

Thought Spain were the side looking for the win in extra time and Italy would be happy with penalties and seemed to be playing for the shootout, stopping Spain playing with fouls.

For me at the end of a very good game, Spain were the side who deserved to go through to the final.

The German referee had another very good game like for our game against the Ukraine. Kept the game flowing and didn’t fall for any nonsense.

Pretty much on the money there. Fortunate to have had tickets for this one courtesy of my Grandson. Brilliant atmosphere, enthralling game and the real winners will be either England or Denmark. Italy looked absolutely knackered.

Pretty much on the money there. Fortunate to have had tickets for this one courtesy of my Grandson. Brilliant atmosphere, enthralling game and the real winners will be either England or Denmark. Italy looked absolutely knackered.

of course hoping we win tonight and ideally within 90 mins - particularly as Italy have an extra day recovery, although they had to really dig in over 120 mins last night against a strong side. home advantage, plus extra fitness should give us a bit of an edge.

;