Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2.15 pm

I see the noose is slowly tightening around our necks as Southampton are winning 2-0 at Leicester. If this is the final score our points cushion will be reduced from 11 points to 9. It was 14 a couple of weeks ago.

This is why it is crucial then we get something at Everton otherwise the bottom three quicksand will be upon us.
No, man, not to worry, it keeps Leicester in our sights as we strive for top 10 positioning. We have our very own 6-pointer tomorrow with Everton.
It does however look like Hudds and Fulham need to do something special as I wouldn't want to be in their shoes

Personally I would like to see saints stay up so long as they finish below us. It adds a bit more interest to the season. We will win enough games to comfortably stay up so not bothered about the relegation zone.

Seems the noose is slowly tightening around the necks of more than half the teams in the division.

Put your bet on yet Minty?

The Good Lady has almost finished her routine and is nearly ready for bed. I've spent most of the afternoon preparing all the idiosyncratic bits and pieces we need for the day out tomorrow. Up at 2-30 to make sure we're only a little bit late for the accessible Mystery Machine leaving Dean Court at 5-15 : )
Looking forward to another long trip, old stadium, not the best for wheelchairs but plenty of character/ characters in and outside Goodison Park. Got to give Eddie and the boys all the help we can to bring the 3 points home : )

You 2 boys play nicely with the CD player in your Exec minibus. I hope I hear the alarm and I also hope the club/coach company have got the leaving time right as previous trip to Goodison have involved 2 stops and arriving about 12.15 for a 3pm ko.

You 2 boys play nicely with the CD player in your Exec minibus. I hope I hear the alarm and I also hope the club/coach company have got the leaving time right as previous trip to Goodison have involved 2 stops and arriving about 12.15 for a 3pm ko.
Exec minibus!?

I'm ready for some Grateful Dead...

Safe journey lads. I did the same trip in reverse at the start of the season. It's a grueller! Hope it's a good game. We need at least two goals as you'll score at least one. All the best.

This will be a very tough game, they usually play with 2 holding CM's with 3 attack minded midfielders behind a striker. Tough to break down on paper but have been poor in the last few games. As long as all of our players are fit (excluding the obvious ACL victims) I reckon we could at least get a draw... :utc:

;