Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 2.15 pm

No problem, found the info that referred to it as also the Hull City Stadium. Our ground is called the Vitality Stadium, but to the fans it is Dean Court and always has been.

The ground has had various names, but as mentioned above, to the fans it has always been Dean Court.
Out of interest where did you get your info from? It was originally the KC Stadium, then KCOM. If anyone referred to it as the 'Hull City Stadium' half of Hull would be rioting – lol

They've played 11 at home and beaten, Southampton, Fulham, Palace, Brighton, Cardiff.
If they beat us we'll be the highest team they've beaten at home this season.
Not sure that the Everton board will make very good reading.

Spotted an Everton shirt in Co-op today....a scarcity in Cornwall, this Red-Infested little county( no not Bristol City fans - every Dork, his Dog, Cat and Ferret support one of the 3 you know who! ) .. No, this Sane Chappie has predicted a draw or 'anything can happen'. He said Evertonians just don't know what's going on this season....he was almost certain the Cherries will score at least once!
had a quick read on an Everton forum and they too are generally pessimistic about the result. They have little confidence in their defence

haha – edited by a City fan no doubt.
Cheeky sod
I lived in Hull for three years and supported Hull Fc Rugby League and the Vikings Speedway( except v Poole Pirates) at the Boulevard1980-83...I lived in the Stoneferry area. Remember the song ' when the red robin goes bobbing along.....shoot the b' ..astard !

I lived in Hull for three years and supported Hull Fc Rugby League and the Vikings Speedway( except v Poole Pirates) at the Boulevard1980-83...I lived in the Stoneferry area. Remember the song ' when the red robin goes bobbing along.....shoot the b' ..astard !
Ah really! My Dad started taking me to the Boulevard in the mid eighties. Sterling, O'Hara, Knocker Norton, Leualieu etc. Great days.
We grew up behind Cottingham Road (near the uni) then moved to Hessle when I was a late teen.
And yes, great chant that :ROFLMAO:

I may be alone here and I tend to be a drama queen in January but this match feels like it will tell our future.

Win and we will be top 10
Tie and we stay around where we are
Lose and we could be nail biting all year.

Let me try and put your mind at rest. :grinning:

Look at it this way, at the halfway stage of 19 games we were in 11th spot on 26 points.

The highest of the relegation spots were on 12 points.

Our halfway stage record in the PL.

Tables at half-way through seasons.
2015-16 – AFCB 16th P19 Points 20.
2016-17 - AFCB 10th P19 Points 24.
2017-18 – AFCB 18th P19 Points 16.
2018-19 – AFCB 12th P19 Points 26.

2017-18 season was our worst after 19 games, yet we finished 12th.

Have faith, trust in Eddie, JT and the players. :thumbup:

Out of all our players to pose a direct threat on the Everton goal since promotion, Stanislas has surely been the most effective.

Indeed he has. But he is not suited to a strikers tole up from. If Wilson and King don't make it we will have no choice but to play him there with Moussett.

The Telegraph (whose sports writers know a thing or two about Eddie’s press conferences) has our expected team as:

Begovic

Clyne. Cook. Ake. Daniels.

Brooks. Lerma. Gosling. Fraser.

King

Wilson

Incidentally I also noticed on the same page that our friends up the road are missing about seven players through injury or bans for their trip to Leicester. Shame that.

I have a good feeling about tomorrow. I think their confidence is shot. If we start quick and get at them I can see us replicating our Watford (away) performance. 1-3 to the Cherries

:agree:

;