Everton v AFC Bournemouth

Their manager came last Xmas, this is the first transfer window where he can seriously start to build his team. Those Everton players have everything to play for.

S Cook - Ake - Kelly as a back three actually looks really good. It's a shame that it likely won't be possible again after tomorrow.

Tried in good faith to register my unique number with Now tv. Turned out, after one of those wretched web chats, no doubt India, I have to register for a free 7 day pass (SKY GRRRRR) with my credit card details and cancel within the 7 days. I control who and who has my credit card details so thanks but no thanks good old Solent again.

That.. was a good listen... and lesson maybe ...two intelligent Scouse guys ! ...unlike many on their Forum ..mmmn forums...they were actually interested in Bournemouth Football club.
They didn't actually predict the result !
Absolutely, came across like they cared about football in general, without a hint of arrogance for our totally tinpot club :)

Tried in good faith to register my unique number with Now tv. Turned out, after one of those wretched web chats, no doubt India, I have to register for a free 7 day pass (SKY GRRRRR) with my credit card details and cancel within the 7 days. I control who and who has my credit card details so thanks but no thanks good old Solent again.
Yes had the same.......learned the hard way........got your credit card details ,then make it as hard as possible to cancel...thanks ,but no thanks

Yes had the same.......learned the hard way........got your credit card details ,then make it as hard as possible to cancel...thanks ,but no thanks

not my experience of now tv to be honest - found them very easy to deal with, and no attempt to make it hard to cancel

Stick to solent,theres always a few seconds delay between radio and TV broadcasts,much to the annoyance of anyone watching with me.for instance arsenal on boxing day on Amazon was nearly a minute behind,imagine biting your lip for that long ,with afcb and arsenal fans watching .

Last game for these players as a group. I hope that a bit of emotion does affect them today and they play for each other and the club like it’s the last time :cry:
:utc:

;