F uck the Nazis

No need to bite ...just look back over events in London and Manchester these past few years..deaths at the hands of terrorists...on Our streets...in an Arena...kids watching a music show.
Death from murderous religious fanatics !

We cannot rest assured that these events won't be repeated.
What on earth are you smoking ..to deny it doesn't happen?

Wtf has that got to do with footballers wanting to end prejudice?

This thread...I'm sure its about having sexual intercourse with Nazis..
...so I imagine its not too much of a sad thing to go tangential :rolleyes:

BLM Co-Founder Patrice Cussons this year quit BLM as she owns four houses and obviously has food on her plate unlike Marxist subjects.
BLM are funded by Capitalist organisation The Ford Foundation (The Car people who originated from Henry Ford) and include Zion investors Larry Fink (Black Inc) and Greg Tschider (Newport Trust Co) in what is a clear case of irony as Henry Ford hated Zionists and plenty of BLM activist and supporters claim to be pro Palestine. What a joke these people are, I suppose most people fall for it though because they don't research it.

No need to bite ...just look back over events in London and Manchester these past few years..deaths at the hands of terrorists...on Our streets...in an Arena...kids watching a music show.
Death from murderous religious fanatics !

We cannot rest assured that these events won't be repeated.
What on earth are you smoking ..to deny it happens ?

I'm smoking nothing. I'm denying nothing. Curious about the details around white christians being murdered. Do you have a link?

Answer. Of course not.

The fact that Floyd was of some degree of badness in his previous activities didn't warrant the treatment he received in those moments ; the murder as such...which it undoubtedly was... and proven to be so.
.. .the crux point and aftermath of all this is the high Level of Prejudice in the USA Police Departments across their States.... and what it leads to in numerous cases.
Its almost exclusively an American problem..maybe best remedied over there ' in house' so to speak.
Bringing the Social offshoots/add ons of the problem over here and into Football Grounds is asking for trouble as I see it...when the Racial abuse incidents are almost entirely at London venues...and of course Online ( the overwhelmingly difficult part! )
To bring Nazis into 'their thread ' ..it needs to be said that a very sad element of this prejudice against black people is that...black and white people fought alongside each other and saved each others lives during the tyranny foisted on them by the Nazis and their Leader for almost 5 years.

I'm smoking nothing. I'm denying nothing. Curious about the details around white christians being murdered. Do you have a link?

Answer. Of course not.

So.. Who were the intended victims in the Manchester attack ?..Local Muslims ?

The ' link' ( an obsession of elite Forum big noises) ..was the actual attack(s) that happened ffs!

Last edited:
..black and white people fought alongside each other and saved each others lives during the tyranny foisted on them by the Nazis and their Leader for almost 5 years.

Indeed. But let's not forget that that black GIs were segregated from white soldiers during WW2. This remained official American policy until 1948.

Indeed. But let's not forget that that black GIs were segregated from white soldiers during WW2. This remained official American policy until 1948.

True..and that's so much more sadness immersed in the great plot...although maybe it wasnt the intent of the majority of beings outside of a political arena !
Later in the 60s /70s, the big focus was on the Apartheit in SA..another massive blot in World History...and the American problems consequently sidelined somewhat outside of ' the great place' !
I've had several books in my library, non - fiction mainly, about those periods and the previous Slave Era (s).
Tortuous, grim reading...but an insight into the human behaviour that persistently blights our existence.

Last edited:
BLM Co-Founder Patrice Cussons this year quit BLM as she owns four houses and obviously has food on her plate unlike Marxist subjects.
BLM are funded by Capitalist organisation The Ford Foundation (The Car people who originated from Henry Ford) and include Zion investors Larry Fink (Black Inc) and Greg Tschider (Newport Trust Co) in what is a clear case of irony as Henry Ford hated Zionists and plenty of BLM activist and supporters claim to be pro Palestine. What a joke these people are, I suppose most people fall for it though because they don't research it.

Every time I see you post, I recall Vlad the Impaler was a 15th Century racist mass murderer, obviously a hero of yours.

True..and that's so much more sadness immersed in the great plot...although maybe it wasnt the intent of the majority of beings outside of a political arena !
Later in the 60s /70s, the big focus was on the Apartheit in SA..another massive blot in World History...and the American problems consequently sidelined somewhat outside of ' the great place' !
I've had several books in my library, non - fiction mainly, about those periods and the previous Slave Era (s).
Tortuous, grim reading...but an insight into the human behaviour that persistently blights our existence.

I trust your books showed that In WW2 White and Black South Africans fought alongside each other, although Apartheid re-wrote the script after WW2 to show only Whites fighting Europeans and the Blacks staying at home.

I trust your books showed that In WW2 White and Black South Africans fought alongside each other, although Apartheid re-wrote the script after WW2 to show only Whites fighting Europeans and
the Blacks staying at home.

Yep...that's pretty accurate... it depends a lot on Who writes it up and publishes the stuff...and where!
Those interested in History often need to delve deeper and wider to get the Real pictures!

Pathetic and uneducated statement, people didn't kneel in the 18th century for anyone it was a very different time but they had some self pride. England should focus on winning something for first time in 60 years rather than making themselves political victims before our first match, Cowardly behaviour, feels like the excuses are coming in early and if half of Wembley boo the knee tomorrow that's alot of "racists" to be isolating for the lovely BLM movement who will be their thick and thin. Only liars make it about race. Unfortunately this won't be a memorable or passionate Euro 96 when we were good, it will be that clown Southgate failing as soon as we play Portugal in last 16 just as he let the nation down in 96 with the pen miss and bottled it against average Croatia, useless tit but at least he kept himself politically PC whilst disagreeing with the majority, phucking inept vest wearing clown. He will play a back 5 tmoz because he is a worse tactical manager than Pulis.

Last edited:

;