F uck the Nazis

The black fist is a meaningless symbol. When you open it, you have nothing but fingers – weak, empty fingers. The only time the black fist has significance is when there's money inside. There's where the power lies - Jesse Owens​

"Hitler didn't snub me—it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram. - Jesse Owens

Republican's child killer idol Lenin remains in good tact in the Moscow Mausoleum after the revolution of 1917 and his subsequent death in 1927. He's been kept a waxwork/taxidermy showpiece for nearly 100 years, those Marxists find a way to spend money I'll give them that, and I don't like rich arrogant people but I'm not that cold that I would make a real waxwork of one like Madame Tussaud used to do.
ac-21117308.jpg

Attachments

• Lenin-Embalsamado.jpg
    Lenin-Embalsamado.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4
Republican's child killer idol Lenin remains in good tact in the Moscow Mausoleum after the revolution of 1917 and his subsequent death in 1927. He's been kept a waxwork/taxidermy showpiece for nearly 100 years, those Marxists find a way to spend money I'll give them that, and I don't like rich arrogant people but I'm not that cold that I would make a real waxwork of one like Madame Tussaud used to do.
View attachment 5860
The things you do when you’re pissed and can’t handle your drink eh?

Pathetic and uneducated statement, people didn't kneel in the 18th century for anyone it was a very different time but they had some self pride. England should focus on winning something for first time in 60 years rather than making themselves political victims before our first match, Cowardly behaviour, feels like the excuses are coming in early and if half of Wembley boo the knee tomorrow that's alot of "racists" to be isolating for the lovely BLM movement who will be their thick and thin. Only liars make it about race. Unfortunately this won't be a memorable or passionate Euro 96 when we were good, it will be that clown Southgate failing as soon as we play Portugal in last 16 just as he let the nation down in 96 with the pen miss and bottled it against average Croatia, useless tit but at least he kept himself politically PC whilst disagreeing with the majority, phucking inept vest wearing clown. He will play a back 5 tmoz because he is a worse tactical manager than Pulis.

Those are certainly all words

View attachment 5860

at first glance I thought Sean Dyche had finally died of his injuries :eek:

It’s funny that the “All Lives Matter” vs “Black Lives Matter” thing is still floating around.

Obviously all lives matter.

However, there are many people out there that don’t think all lives matter. Specifically, there are many that think black lives don’t matter; or at least, not as much as any other race. If this is obvious to you, then clearly, the message isn’t for you.

Saying “All Lives Matter” in response to someone saying “Black Lives Matter” is shrugging this idea off, rolling your eyes, and denying the actual reality of the world we live in.

Actions speak louder than words, every day there are thousands of instances of purely racially motivated violence and mental abuse towards black people and other races.

If Black lives matter as much as White lives, and this idea is supposedly universal and doesn’t need reiterating, then why do we still see racism every day, all the time, all over the world?

I’d also ask; what is the mindset behind saying “All Lives Matter”? The only reason people seem to say it is to disagree with BLM. What is the motivation? You’re either racist, or are denying the constant evidence of racism in our everyday lives. It’s the rallying cry of racists and ostriches.

When someone says “Black Lives Matter”, they’re not saying they matter more than white people, they’re saying “Black Lives Matter too”. Because there are thousands that forget this. But I think ALM people are well aware of this already. And if you’re not then you’re genuinely a fucking imbecile.

Imagine there’s a row of houses on a street, except one of them is on fire. And there are people shouting out to call 999, get the fire department down. But instead of doing so, one of the neighbours simply sneers and says “Well, my house is just as important as yours”. No ones saying it isn’t- but here’s the thing; YOUR house isn’t on fucking fire! THIS one needs help now! And the other neighbour sticks his head in the ground and says “I don’t get it, all our house are fine? Do they really need to keep going on about how bad the fire is? It’s not THAT bad”. The reason it’s the Black Lives Matter movement and not the all lives matter movement, is because an over correction is needed to bring equality. One of the houses needs more attention than the others.

I am so fucking sick and tired of this bending over backwards nature of some people to disagree with or ignore the basic premise of BLM. Why would you expend this much energy to be an enemy to a cause that for 99% of people is simply a token gesture to promote racial equality?? What exactly is the sacrifice being made by you? For 8 seconds before sporting events, you hear a repetitive message? No ones asking you to go on marches, or **************** the police, or move in any way. “I don’t like being spoken down to or preached at”. Boo fucking hoo. Get over it, mute the first 8 seconds of Palace vs Burnley if your tiny Neanderthal smooth brain can’t handle the reality of the world we live in. But if you boo it...just have a long, hard look at yourself and your own character, and think about if you really want to take the side that isn’t against racism.

It’s funny that the “All Lives Matter” vs “Black Lives Matter” thing is still floating around.

Obviously all lives matter.

However, there are many people out there that don’t think all lives matter. Specifically, there are many that think black lives don’t matter; or at least, not as much as any other race. If this is obvious to you, then clearly, the message isn’t for you.

Saying “All Lives Matter” in response to someone saying “Black Lives Matter” is shrugging this idea off, rolling your eyes, and denying the actual reality of the world we live in.

Actions speak louder than words, every day there are thousands of instances of purely racially motivated violence and mental abuse towards black people and other races.

If Black lives matter as much as White lives, and this idea is supposedly universal and doesn’t need reiterating, then why do we still see racism every day, all the time, all over the world?

I’d also ask; what is the mindset behind saying “All Lives Matter”? The only reason people seem to say it is to disagree with BLM. What is the motivation? You’re either racist, or are denying the constant evidence of racism in our everyday lives. It’s the rallying cry of racists and ostriches.

When someone says “Black Lives Matter”, they’re not saying they matter more than white people, they’re saying “Black Lives Matter too”. Because there are thousands that forget this. But I think ALM people are well aware of this already. And if you’re not then you’re genuinely a fucking imbecile.

Imagine there’s a row of houses on a street, except one of them is on fire. And there are people shouting out to call 999, get the fire department down. But instead of doing so, one of the neighbours simply sneers and says “Well, my house is just as important as yours”. No ones saying it isn’t- but here’s the thing; YOUR house isn’t on fucking fire! THIS one needs help now! And the other neighbour sticks his head in the ground and says “I don’t get it, all our house are fine? Do they really need to keep going on about how bad the fire is? It’s not THAT bad”. The reason it’s the Black Lives Matter movement and not the all lives matter movement, is because an over correction is needed to bring equality. One of the houses needs more attention than the others.

I am so fucking sick and tired of this bending over backwards nature of some people to disagree with or ignore the basic premise of BLM. Why would you expend this much energy to be an enemy to a cause that for 99% of people is simply a token gesture to promote racial equality?? What exactly is the sacrifice being made by you? For 8 seconds before sporting events, you hear a repetitive message? No ones asking you to go on marches, or **************** the police, or move in any way. “I don’t like being spoken down to or preached at”. Boo fucking hoo. Get over it, mute the first 8 seconds of Palace vs Burnley if your tiny Neanderthal smooth brain can’t handle the reality of the world we live in. But if you boo it...just have a long, hard look at yourself and your own character, and think about if you really want to take the side that isn’t against racism.

This is fucking beautiful :clap:

What I don't understand is the obsession with kneeling. I thought it started with the American footballer fewcyears back who took the knee in protest. He must be annoyed that uk football matches think doing it every week will stop racists, it won't, and has devalued the meaning in my opinion. If anything it will make it worse. The wisest words on it I've read were from Les Ferdinand who explained why QPR stopped doing it, if I find the link I will post it. As for booing, don't recall any fans booing the kick it out campaign, to assume the booers are dumb racists is stupid. Clubs listened to fans over super league, but ignore them over kneeling. If anything kneeling has had the counter effect with racist social media abuse seeming to have got worse.

Do you not think that the list of diverse people you gave just indicates that BLM actually unites and breaks down barriers of politics, religion etc?

I thought not.............................................

I don't normally acknowledge the opinion of people who dress up their dogs in their own clothes but BLM do break down the political barriers that are statues and like to break and confront anything that doesn't fight back.

Karl Marx 1848 in that London pub - This book I'm writing will change the World forever, I'm saving all the peasants to make myself feel better.

Karl Marx Ghost reflecting- 2021 - My idea got 500m peasants killed, many starved to death or got worked to death but I had the right intentions I just didn't realize every person given power over others is corruptible and capable of evil and that most of humanity are selfish. I thought I was a smart educated jew but I got half a billion people and counting killed. Perhaps Orwell explained the consequences better than me.

Last edited:

Remember when someone was posting all those 'stories' during the 2016 US Presdential election and people thought that they were proper news sources, but were actually pro-Trump propaganda? That won't happen again.

Fact check: The Federalist is hardly objective.

Mediabias calls The Federalist a questionable source:

"Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY"

;