Face Masks

DodgerCherry

New Signing
Mail on Sunday shows AFCB directors wearing face masks at yesterday’s game. In light of the current virus crisis wouldn’t it have been a good idea to issue all the fans with masks instead of those bloody happy clappers. Our club should put fan safety as a priority.

Mail on Sunday shows AFCB directors wearing face masks at yesterday’s game. In light of the current virus crisis wouldn’t it have been a good idea to issue all the fans with masks instead of those bloody happy clappers. Our club should put fan safety as a priority.

Pics on BBC News website as well this morning, but seems to have gone now.

Unless high quality masks that you've been "fit tested" for they are not fit (excuse the pun) for purpose.

Wearing a mask of that sort of quality only stops you spreading it to other people and not of catching it.

I'm assuming they were not already carriers otherwise attending a high concentration of people event would be pretty poor form.

The photo looks very similar to the one taken at the Villa match, two Max & Geoff lookalikes having some sort of joke.
The Fail on Sunday can’t even get our clubs name right. Really cr@p journalism.

Not sure it's quite the right shade of red for the red and black. I suspect this is fake merchandise. If they get caught with it, I can see someone ending up in handcuffs.

;