Fans Footballer of the Year

I find it funny how no one wants to vote for Wilson, and yet when I was slightly critical of his performances earlier in the season I was given a right old bollocking!

Regardless of all that, he's definitely in with a shout. Goals, assists, England Caps and international goals. He's had a brilliant season.

I find it funny how no one wants to vote for Wilson, and yet when I was slightly critical of his performances earlier in the season I was given a right old bollocking!

Anything you post like that is photocopied and kept by some regulars, so they can use it when he scores.
Wilson has been a bit in and out, but you was right to be critical.

Ake for me. He will be the hardest to replace when he eventually does leave and plays an 8/10 every week and proven his versatility for the team recently aswell.

Fraser has been very hit and miss recently and goes in and out of games too much for me so will be interesting to see who steps up on Saturday since we definitely have the players!

Historically our fans have appreciated defensive players over flair players or attackers. Player of the Year awards tend to go to defenders most seasons.

While Fraser and Wilson have been inconsistent they are responsible for the hardest skill in football - putting the ball in the net. We’d have been in a lot of trouble this season without their contributions, especially at the start of the season.

Just received an email saying the supporters vote for player of the season is open then when you link to the site it says it closed on the 2nd April!

Considering this was Lerma's first season in the Prem (new surroundings, new language etc) – I went for him.

Ake was very close, mind.

;