Farking Watford

Spurs at home was because their ground isn’t ready. Otherwise Watford would have been beaten today away and started their slide down the table.

Remarkable really, but what do I know .... I figured them to be hanging around the relegation number all year, likely make it through but not by much.

God Almighfy! It's Farcical.....knocking a side that's won 4 PL games out of 4....because they are Little Watford. What would you like Watford to do ? Go out on the field versus Spurs and go 'oh oh oh...,it's Harry Kane ..simper simper ...oh how wonderful to be on the same friggin pitch..let's lay down and die ! Give credit where it's due.
Facing up to Arsenal and Man U etc is how we have stayed up..just like Watford! Come the end of the season we could be above mid- table ..Watford close behind....Merited !

God Almighfy! It's Farcical.....knocking a side that's won 4 PL games out of 4....because they are Little Watford. What would you like Watford to do ? Go out on the field versus Spurs and go 'oh oh oh...,it's Harry Kane ..simper simper ...oh how wonderful to be on the same friggin pitch..let's lay down and die ! Give credit where it's due.
Facing up to Arsenal and Man U etc is how we have stayed up..just like Watford! Come the end of the season we could be above mid- table ..Watford close behind....Merited !
Bill, have you thought that some of us on here just don't like Watford ?

Bill, have you thought that some of us on here just don't like Watford ?

yeah I know Ted....I don't like them either..but I just can't see any point or honesty in knocking them if they are playing well.!
In the past I've gone on their forum and laid into some of their dimloes when they have written c##p about us..and ive sent e-mails to Vicarage road. I gave up in the end....p###ing in the wind.
I try to be fair that's all.

yeah I know Ted....I don't like them either..but I just can't see any point or honesty in knocking them if they are playing well.!
In the past I've gone on their forum and laid into some of their dimloes when they have written c##p about us..and ive sent e-mails to Vicarage road. I gave up in the end....p###ing in the wind.
I try to be fair that's all.

Why on earth would you send messages to vicarage road ?

Why on earth would you send messages to vicarage road ?
To complain to the club about some vile stuff that was written about Eddie by one of their fans..I got a reply saying they actually knew who the guy was and they'd had some complaints from Middlesboro about him. They told me he was banned from their ground three years back for various incidents so was no longer their problem.

;