Feb/March TV fixtures

glennafcb

First Team
Any idea when these will be released? I feel pretty certain the West Brom game for one will be moved to either Friday night or 12.30pm Saturday…

Any idea when these will be released? I feel pretty certain the West Brom game for one will be moved to either Friday night or 12.30pm Saturday…
West Brom game I think is on FA cup 4th round day, so barring an upset it’ll be moved regardless. Agree it’ll likely be on TV though.

PL fixtures just been announced so expect EFL games to be announced in the next few days. Anything could happen if they do it tomorrow after they’ve been on the sauce all evening!!

Any updates on fixtures for Feb and following? The Club site is still showing WBA on Feb 5, although that has been changed elsewhere.

Any rescheduled date for either Peterborough or WBA?? Shaping up as a busy February, and depending on when they reschedule WBA, could be a tough final month.

Any updates on fixtures for Feb and following? The Club site is still showing WBA on Feb 5, although that has been changed elsewhere.

Any rescheduled date for either Peterborough or WBA?? Shaping up as a busy February, and depending on when they reschedule WBA, could be a tough final month.
Peterboro on Tues 8th March

I don't think there are any free weekends left so I assume West Brom will go to a Tuesday or Wednesday. The last weekend in March is free but must be for an England friendly so no Prem or EFL games

We must be favourite's to beat Boreham Wood and the 5th round would be Weds 2nd March

Regards Swansea (a) "There has been no change in kick-off time for that fixture. Ticket details will be confimed in due course"

Assumption being then that Wales will allow football crowds again by then?

Regards Swansea (a) "There has been no change in kick-off time for that fixture. Ticket details will be confimed in due course"

Assumption being then that Wales will allow football crowds again by then?
I wouldn't bet on it, Drakeford has been talking about playing entire rugby six nations (which lasts until March) behind closed doors.

I wouldn't bet on it, Drakeford has been talking about playing entire rugby six nations (which lasts until March) behind closed doors.
Well the wee witch North of the border has realised the error of her ways and crowds are being allowed back in to football and rugby from next week. Maybe she shouldn't have jumped the gun trying to pre-empt (yet again) what the English were going to do.
Welsh will follow suit I am sure.

Well the wee witch North of the border has realised the error of her ways and crowds are being allowed back in to football and rugby from next week. Maybe she shouldn't have jumped the gun trying to pre-empt (yet again) what the English were going to do.
Welsh will follow suit I am sure.
Let's hope so.

;