Financial update.

The satisfaction of charge? Which to my understanding means a loan has been paid off.

Edit: Looks to me like it means the money for Mings that was borrowed against his transfer has been paid back to the bank. Not sure why this is news worthy?

I agree, nothing too noteworthy there.

Be interested to know where we got the funds to pay it back, or is that what Al is referring to, we have used money elsewhere so cant pay transfer fees!?

In fact, we haven't done anything. Aston Villa were due to make a final payment of GBP 6m to the lenders on 7th August, which they've obviously done, satisfying the lenders upfront payment to AFCB and therefore AFCB's loan.

I honestly don't know what you thought it was Al, or whether I'm missing something.

In fact, we haven't done anything. Aston Villa were due to make a final payment of GBP 6m to the lenders on 7th August, which they've obviously done, satisfying the lenders upfront payment to AFCB and therefore AFCB's loan.

I honestly don't know what you thought it was Al, or whether I'm missing something.

Of course it is the Mings final repayment. £6M

Please don't assume it is now a transfer kitty anyone. This was spent 3 years ago,

Here is my financial update. At the moment I have £5-43p in cash in my pocket. The wife has just taken a £20 note out from my wallet so I am unlikely to see that again. I think credit cards are in order for the Forest and Brum trip !!!!!!!!!
:):utc:
£20 note? What's one of those? I'm a plumber and thought there were only £50 notes in existence :unsure:...........:D

In other news I have just transferred some dollars from my paypal business account to pay a US supplier.

It's possible my business is doomed.

;