Fixtures för August & September

I believe they will be announced this week. Someone said around 4th of July.

If i was a betting man, (which I am!) I'd say both the first 2 fixtures will not be Saturday at 3pm!!!

West Moors Cherry - 3/7/2016 09:04

I believe they will be announced this week. Someone said around 4th of July.

If i was a betting man, (which I am!) I'd say both the first 2 fixtures will not be Saturday at 3pm!!!

Think you're spot on WMC.

stanthevan - 3/7/2016 09:02

I love the superfluous umlaut!

It isn't an umlaut. It is the Swedish letter ö. It is the last letter in the Swedish alphabet. It there because of my fat fingers and a small keyböård on my mobile.

This is absolutely infuriating. 4th July and I still cannot book my flights back to catch a bulk of games. Emirates sale ends today so I'm going to have to just take an extra day of holiday time and leave Monday 26th in case the Everton game is moved, even though it's somewhat unlikely.

I just can't pin the fixtures for TV that weekend other than Arsenal v Chelsea and United v Leicester. That still leaves open at least two TV slots.

Man U and WH looking more likely than Everton.
Going to book train to Boro, can't see that as a glamour tie

Agree, but even with those 2 and Arsenal v Chelsea there are still between 1 and 3 slots left for TV fixtures, though I don't expect that weekend to have a Friday night so realistically either 1 and 2 slots left.

;