Forest forum thread.

I think we helped him leave Norwich and did him a favour really.

Re: Matchday 13: Bournemouth vs Nottingham Forest

Will Grabban be fit for the Bournemouth game?
He did have a less than happy spell there... if he is fit maybe he should be given time on the field... former player comes back to haunt you syndrome!
It always seems to work against us... maybe this time it could work for us!​

Hughton usually gets it right wherever he goes and they're in better shape than Derby or Wednesday were when we played them so we'll need to do more than just turn up to get the points.

Add to that Arter and maybe Grabban casting the ex-player curse (see H Wilson against Cardiff for a recent example) and it could turn into a tough one.

The positive is that we played well in the second half v Reading and it was also a very performance against Birmingham in our last match before the international break. That's the momentum we need to keep going.

Does anyone know how long Smith and Billing will have to self isolate? The bench was very academy graduate heavy on Saturday. I'd rather we blood them in a match that's already won than needing to throw them on in the hope of changing something.

As long as we attack them in very confident we can outscore them, if we sit back and try to grind out a result it could go either way.

Got to admit, that grey kit with leaves is magnificent - but then I also love our lime green and lilac Exchange and Mart beauty (even though mine's shrink a lot)

these sound about right;

"It's a poor championship this year"
"Nobody's running away at the top"
"Anyone can beat anyone in this league"
"This is a crazy league"

I'd worry about After being a total loose cannon and trying to f@ck up as many of our players as possible before getting sent off. As for Grabban, he only scores penalties, doesn't he??

;