Forest tickets?

Has anyone received their tickets yet? I ordered and paid for mine whilst I was at the ground when they first when on sale last Wednesday and was told the TO hadn’t received them yet so they’d be posted on, however I’ve just looked at the transaction on my account and it was telling me I needed to assign “ticket owners” to each of them, when I’d done that the delivery method was then showing as “Print Now” which was also showing under the “Shipments already sent” section on the order confirmation??

I was about to ask a similar question. Delivery status on my account says “not posted” and I’m running out of time to receive them: if they’re not posted to me tomorrow, I’m unlikely to receive in time as I will be away from Thursday morning. Will need to call ticket office tomorrow to see if they can reroute or pull their fingers out. I don’t wish to be critical but ticketing has worked reasonably okay for the past 5+ years. What is the sudden problem? Allocate tickets / put tickets in envelope / post envelope? Have there been redundancies among ticket office staff?)

Long time reader, 1st time poster. Standent, I have the same issue (and still haven't received my West Brom tickets that were 'posted'). I don't recall it being this bad before.

According to COWS, "What if I haven't received my away match ticket?
Supporters who have not received their away match tickets should contact AFC Bournemouth Ticket Office on 0344 576 1910 (option 1) no earlier than 48 hours before the match in order to request a duplicate away ticket.
The AFC Bournemouth ticket office will send any duplicate requests to the home club and a duplicate away match ticket will be available for collection from the home club’s ticket office.
"

If they don't arrive in time, we'll have to call the AFCB ticket office some time after 3pm Thursday. I think I did this once during the PL era, at Crystal Palace (remember having to collect from their ticket window).

Long time reader, 1st time poster. Standent, I have the same issue (and still haven't received my West Brom tickets that were 'posted'). I don't recall it being this bad before.

Supporters who have not received their away match tickets should contact AFC Bournemouth Ticket Office on 0344 576 1910 (option 1) no earlier than 48 hours before the match in order to request a duplicate away ticket.
The AFC Bournemouth ticket office will send any duplicate requests to the home club and a duplicate away match ticket will be available for collection from the home club’s ticket office.
"

If they don't arrive in time, we'll have to call the AFCB ticket office some time after 3pm Thursday. I think I did this once during the PL era, at Crystal Palace (remember having to collect from their ticket window).

Thank you!!! You should post more often.

"

That’s a well known process, you’re missing the point though, especially in terms of my post just before Standent’s. I still haven’t received physical tickets, it appears from my account that tickets need to be printed but there’s no link for me to do so. Additionally, what’s this “assign owner” BS when you already have to assign them to an account before you’re allowed to buy them?

I ordered the day they went on sale, but the posted status on my account shows: not posted. Going to be cutting it fine isn't it. You pay for 1st class post as part of the transaction fee supposedly.

My wife has just left the ticket office with our Forest tickets but not Birmingham, they haven't received those yet. The Forest ones are at the office but many have not been posted yet !!! We have to ring up the TO to find out when Brum have arrived and then go over to pick them up or pick up at Brum.
Seems like there will be a lot of people waiting for postie to arrive.

That’s a well known process, you’re missing the point though, especially in terms of my post just before Standent’s. I still haven’t received physical tickets, it appears from my account that tickets need to be printed but there’s no link for me to do so. Additionally, what’s this “assign owner” BS when you already have to assign them to an account before you’re allowed to buy them?

So far as I’m aware, a “print at home” option has never been available previously. And I very much doubt one is being introduced now. Perhaps the ticketing platform might allow this in future, hence the reference link you can see. As you say, you cannot actually purchase tickets without them begun assigned so I suspect that part of your concern is a red herring. The fact you haven’t received physical tickets is because, consistent with everyone else who has commented above, those tickets are still on someone’s desk in the ticket office.

Realistically, are there going to be any away games this year that won’t drop to general sale? Maybe Fulham away depending on our allocation? Even then I’d be surprised.

Realistically, are there going to be any away games this year that won’t drop to general sale? Maybe Fulham away depending on our allocation? Even then I’d be surprised.
I think you are right, they will all go to general sale.
The point that is bugging a lot of us is how late the home clubs are in releasing tickets to the away club for distribution. They all seem to be doing it for some reason. I suspect some EFL jobsworth is cautioning clubs to delay in case COVID causes games to be cancelled. That is not much help if you are trying to get cheap train tickets or make accomodation plans, or, as in my case want both Forest and Brum tickets in my hands before departing for a long w/end on Friday. Still its par for the course, the fans come last no matter what club you support.

I ordered the day they went on sale, but the posted status on my account shows: not posted. Going to be cutting it fine isn't it. You pay for 1st class post as part of the transaction fee supposedly.
Just an update to say it today says the tickets are 'posted' - so fingers crossed they will arrive tomorrow or Friday, just in time! :car:

Just an update to say it today says the tickets are 'posted' - so fingers crossed they will arrive tomorrow or Friday, just in time! :car:

I called into the shop yesterday (I hadn't been planning to) and asked about the tickets I'd ordered that were being sent to Sheffield. It would have been easier for me just to take them with me, but I'd been told they'd already been sent. They haven't arrived yet, but hopefully tomorrow.

Mine apparently arrived this morning ... too late for me as I had already left home and I can’t get back there before the game (couldn’t move travel plans). But called ticket office this morning: no issues whatsoever putting me onto the “duplicate list” so I can pick up reprints at Forest tomorrow. So all good. Would obviously be preferable if TO could get into a better pattern of posting earlier .. but doubtless that’ll improve as the season continues.

;