Forest tickets?

Anyone who owns a watch is a tosspot.

Well I don't own one so I'm glad to be someone who doesn't toss in a pot. Appreciate some of the designs but never liked wearing them and got the time on the old trusty phone haven't I! And the time we know is not actually accurate, it was made up to fit the needs of the industrial revolutionists getting to work on the steam trains.
The Sun will still rise 15 minutes earlier in London than it does in Bournemouth and that is the true concept of time.

I have been wanting to sort Birmingham away and keep checking our ticket site. Unfortunately our tinpot club still offers the option to select 'On Sale Dates' but instead of providing any useful information it states a load of old bollox about the balloting for 2,000 home tickets due to the government!

How difficult would it be for them to delete the irrelevant crap off our website and list the upcoming fixtures with a note advising whatever the actual situation is? They know lots of people will be viewing this stuff so do they really not care how frustrating it is & how unprofessional they look?

Unsure if it is a coincidence or not but the site has now been updated, they have got rid of the old nonsense and provided some useful home ticketing information. Sadly no reference to away games as yet. I'll just have to keep trying hoping that something will appear in due course.

I had to call the TO yesterday asking where my West Brom tickets are given that I’d ordered them over a week ago. I was told that they’d been very busy with 2 home matches in the space of 3 days so hadn’t got round to sending them out. I then asked when the Forest tickets were going to be available and was told they’re still waiting on Forest but going on what I was told about the delay with sending out the West Brom ones I can’t say I believe it.

It's totally ridiculous. Game is only 11 days away. Zero transparency on what's going on.

I am now able to travel without quarantine, but it might be too late for me to book a trip. If I can't go to Forest, I may as well say goodbye to Birmingham too.

I rang Birmingham ticket office yesterday after noticing they have 2 home games prior to playing us and the first one is Colchester (a week today) whose website states "It is unknown yet what ticketing arrangements will be in place for the fixture, but keep an eye on the official website in the near future for details"

Birmingham's answer was we haven't got any home ones available for those fixtures yet! I politely asked will they definitely offer the away teams an allocation and they said yes!

Why couldn't our club research this for us including Forest and actually be helpful. We have booked transport and a hotel hope we get tickets, long way to go just for a Balti!

I rang Birmingham ticket office yesterday after noticing they have 2 home games prior to playing us and the first one is Colchester (a week today) whose website states "It is unknown yet what ticketing arrangements will be in place for the fixture, but keep an eye on the official website in the near future for details"

Birmingham's answer was we haven't got any home ones available for those fixtures yet! I politely asked will they definitely offer the away teams an allocation and they said yes!

Why couldn't our club research this for us including Forest and actually be helpful. We have booked transport and a hotel hope we get tickets, long way to go just for a Balti!
Depends how good the Balti is

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office who told me they're closed for the day as they're having a team building p*** up at Badger Brewery.

Just spoke to someone at the ticket office who told me they're closed for the day as they're having a team building p*** up at Badger Brewery.
I hope they aren't made to stand around in the car park for half an hour, before being half-heartily searched one by one by a hi-vized teenager, only to get inside and find Fosters on tap behind the bar.

I had to call the TO yesterday asking where my West Brom tickets are given that I’d ordered them over a week ago. I was told that they’d been very busy with 2 home matches in the space of 3 days so hadn’t got round to sending them out. I then asked when the Forest tickets were going to be available and was told they’re still waiting on Forest but going on what I was told about the delay with sending out the West Brom ones I can’t say I believe it.
2 games in 3 days. Wow, who could have seen those fixtures coming?

;