Fourth Favourites For Promotion

They may well have already sealed promotion by the time we meet them, so with any luck they'll all still be hungover.
Tricky, that. They still have Watford (43), Reading (45), Barnsley (46) and us (42) on the docket. So part of me wants them to play every one to the whistle.

They 've shown extreme professionalism up to now,would that scenario really be expected?
Well, you never know.

Four years ago, Brighton sealed promotion and they all went out on an almighty bender that night. They said it was one of the biggest parties the city had ever seen, with all the players in the thick of it.

They needed just one more victory to win the title, and had three games to do it.

They lost the first two, drew the last one, and so handed the title to Newcastle.

The only team we can't catch is Norwich so other than us, happy for them to beat all the others. Aside from that, very difficult to wish for any other results between top 7 rivals as so many permutations, although happy for Cardiff and Millwall to take as many points from everybody in there efforts to make a late run.

We just need to keep getting 3 points and what will be will be. We are capable of beating anyone but capable of moments of madness.

The only team we can't catch is Norwich so other than us, happy for them to beat all the others. Aside from that, very difficult to wish for any other results between top 7 rivals as so many permutations, although happy for Cardiff and Millwall to take as many points from everybody in there efforts to make a late run.

We just need to keep getting 3 points and what will be will be. We are capable of beating anyone but capable of moments of madness.

Moments of madness? I've watched whole games of it!

After the Canaries finishing bottom of the Premier League last season, I wondered why they have done so well this season.

Just been reading an article where the Norwich City sporting director is being interviewed just after their away defeat at Swansea and a small blip of results.

This was three days before they went on that 9 game winning run.

it’s a long article but worth a read.

You previously mentioned this season was about taking actions and not dwelling on the past. People outside the club might have been surprised to see Norwich top of the league after relegation, and we’ve seen how other relegated clubs have done so far this season, so what does that say to you about Daniel, the coaching staff and the players who work here?

I’m not particularly surprised. I think we know with Daniel we’ve got a top, top manager who’ll go and be a head coach in the Champions League one day. I’ve always said that and nothing’s going to ever change my mind on that.

In terms of the players, we were quite smart with getting our recruitment done early and getting that group together as quickly as possible. We brought in some big characters, whether that’s Jordan Hugill, Kieran Dowell or Ben Gibson.

That’s part of what we wanted, to get rid of this feeling of losing games and getting relegated. We’ve got no time to sulk and we didn’t. Mistakes were made and we held our hands up for that, but it was about how we react and not dwelling on them.

There’s no point looking back. You’ve got to learn from what’s happened, absolutely, and analyse it, but then you’ve got to get on with it.

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2021/february/stuart-webber-reviews-the-season-so-far/

Well ...if I'm right about goals for and against being the only real concern...and we get in the playoffs by 'goal difference' .. then I'll take a fraction of my posts being credible....and the other 99% of things affecting the season being down played.

And don't come crying to me if Arnaut Danjuma or Groenveld , Stanislas , Solanke or Lerma get sold off on account of their xG or Assists .....and we go into the PL with few guns blazing ...because the Money is needed to pay off the mounting debts!

Well ...if I'm right about goals for and against being the only real concern...and we get in the playoffs by 'goal difference' .. then I'll take a fraction of my posts being credible....and the other 99% of things affecting the season being down played.
And don't come crying to me if Arnaut Danjuma or Groenveld , Stanislas , Solanke or Lerma get sold off

Don't cry for me ArnDanjuma?

Apols if someone has already come up with that one and I missed it;)

;