Freddie Woodman

I thought woodman should have done better given the weak pen and not great positioning for the fourth although the shot was fierce.
Agree. The fourth goal was pretty central, I’d be expecting a keeper to save it from the range it was hit from, even though it was hit with force. I think it’s harsh to blame him for the penalty goal though. He looked okay but nothing to get excited about. His experience alone might make him a better option than Travers though.

If Woodman was top class we wouldn't be in a position to loan him, and for what will be his 3rd or 4th loan spell. I do think his experience at Champ level would be important though.

Grabban scored when he was offside
I think it's clear you think he is too big a risk to take for the season. I can totally respect that. I hope you would agree though that he is not such a big risk for the next 3 games, which can all be played before the window closes.

Maybe better to see how it plays out.

Grabban scored when he was offside

I thought he did at the game, but highlights I saw today showed Travers touched it onto the bar and we cleared it. Unless it was a different incident that wasn’t shown. I was confused so defaulted to it being dodgy eyesight!

I thought he did at the game, but highlights I saw today showed Travers touched it onto the bar and we cleared it. Unless it was a different incident that wasn’t shown. I was confused so defaulted to it being dodgy eyesight!
I’ve watched it back more closely and you might be right actually. I still can’t actually tell either way from the highlights I have seen. I was sure that he had scored

Imo he cost us against West Brom. Should have done better with the goal yesterday too
Not for the 1st time we will disagree and probably won't be the last.WBA 2 goals v Luton yesterday were from a corner and a long throw maybe Luton also should change their keeper.

;