Friendlies

james_AFCB

Star Player
Are we going to have any this year? I appreciate the manager might want some say as to the quality of opposition, but leave it too late and there will won’t be any teams left available to play! Especially given we’re likely going to be limited to domestic opposition.

Would have thought we’d have had at least 3-4 lined up by now. A quick skim through Twitter seems to suggest most teams already have 4-5 scheduled.

Are we going to have any this year? I appreciate the manager might want some say as to the quality of opposition, but leave it too late and there will won’t be any teams left available to play! Especially given we’re likely going to be limited to domestic opposition.

Would have thought we’d have had at least 3-4 lined up by now. A quick skim through Twitter seems to suggest most teams already have 4-5 scheduled.

No new kit
No friendlies
No signings
No manager
No confirmed back room team
No updates on Adam Smith & Stanislas

Apart from that I think we are well prepared for the new season

We don't Need a New Kit.
Any hastily arranged local friendly will do..a few warm up games of football...staying clear of injury will do.
We don't need signings -we already have the ' best squad in the Div.
We have a decent manager.
We have a backroom team..more than enough of those !
Thats 5 things ticked off the list.

Just leaves Smith and Stan to sort out !

Think Ryanair have just announced a £5 deal there from Bournemouth in July for those who can be arsed with trying to go abroad.

;