Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Brilliant... Brooks was fantastic, Lerma makes a massive difference, Fraser was instrumental and Wilson was patient and potent in front of goal (better than welbeck...why isn't southgate giving him a call). We can't get too hyped up though, as in our next 10 matches we have Liverpool, Man City ,Arsenal, Tottenham and Man Utd.

Man utd twice in fact. However they are the kind of mid table team we will be expected to beat :D

I really thought that Fulham could start turning things around today. I'm so happy to admit that 'I know nothing'! :slap: A totally dominant performance by a rampant Cherries. Well done. :utc:

Brilliant... Brooks was fantastic, Lerma makes a massive difference, Fraser was instrumental and Wilson was patient and potent in front of goal (better than welbeck...why isn't southgate giving him a call). We can't get too hyped up though, as in our next 10 matches we have Liverpool, Man City ,Arsenal, Tottenham and Man Utd.
Excellent, these so called top teams haven‘t played us yet. This is our opportunity to close the gap. Bring them on !!! :utc:

On the magic minibus heading homeward, all still cold but happy, even young Mr Trent. Even getting a few courses of "David Brookes, David David Brookes, nah nah nah nah ". :)

I’ll ask again.

What would be good for November? Four points? Any more gravy? 1 winnable match two tough ones.

The previous posters are wrong.

I expect 6 points - beat manure and the A-R-S-E and an inevitable capitulation against the geordies, thus allowing us to serenely progress up the league whilst still offering the opportunity of an old-school Saturday night board meltdown.

Marvellous. :clap:

Just got back,thought we played well for seventy of the ninety mins.We are a proper premier league team with Lerma and Brooks added.Us fans were brill I thought,at the end of the game as the players came over to clap the fans,a man said to me,what are you lot singing?i said David Brooks,he said oh the scorer,yes I replied.Where are you from,I asked?Im from Chicago my mates from Boston,he said.Why are you watching Afcb,I said,because it looked the best match on,he said.He said the atmosphere and singing from us was unbelievable.How he got a ticket for our end I don't know.

I have to mention the guy standing next to me in the away end who was more interested in listening to the Liverpool commentary on his phone so we all had to hear it. He even cheered when LFC scored. Why on earth did he bother to come and stand in the cold.

Just missed out on a couple of tickets for the away end so went for the neutral and was surprised to find us so close to our supporters. Don’t know anywhere else which does this?! Great to be able to cheer wildly though and not worry we were in the wrong end! David Brooks was an absolute star for us today, amazing balance from the welsh lad. Lerma is the John Bailey type player we’ve been crying out for years with Lewis a great foil for him. Callum worked his socks off and deserved his goals. Thought we’d miss King up front but we didn’t really. A cold but great day out!!

If I were to have one concern from this game it's that Callum still needs quite a few chances to score. Brooks scored with what I think was his only shot? Callum had quite a few chances, although to be fair he needs to work on his headers!

I know he scored 2 today so this is a bit ridiculous, I'm just thinking out loud a bit.

;