Fulham’s Chairman message..

Now where have I read something similar before? :idea: :idea:

Our fixtures for the 2021/22 season will be announced on 24 June, and I hope you share the same anticipation as I do for the new season that awaits us later this summer. In the meantime, we are organising and preparing a squad whose ambition is to achieve promotion straight back to the Premier League. As your Chairman, I am fully committed to that goal and am confident that we will be successful in our mission.

Decent day out watching Fulham by the river. Some recent quality performances too not least the 5-1 away win in the championship year. One of best away vocal support I have seen.

What .. a ... game ... that ... was! My all-time favourite Boscombe goal: Pitman with the ball advancing towards us, beats one man, two, through the gap, still running, into the penalty area ... can he? ... will he? WOW!

What .. a ... game ... that ... was! My all-time favourite Boscombe goal: Pitman with the ball advancing towards us, beats one man, two, through the gap, still running, into the penalty area ... can he? ... will he? WOW!
Agreed. Probably my fave AFCB evening out. It felt like the day we really started to believe (the fans, that is) that'd we'd make it...

;