Games moved for TV

That way I can get the full "VAR" experience !

No I'd rather stand around in the ground unsure if I can celebrate a goal until someone has reviewed the review of the review of a potential infringement 5 minutes beforehand.

That and finally getting to gloat about a victory at St Mary's and take in the ambience of the locale.

That way I can get the full "VAR" experience !

No I'd rather stand around in the ground unsure if I can celebrate a goal until someone has reviewed the review of the review of a potential infringement 5 minutes beforehand.

That and finally getting to gloat about a victory at St Mary's and take in the ambience of the locale.

Yep, that's the main problem I have with VAR. the pundits don't care about it, but what do the fans do when we score? Pretty much every goal will go to VAR and we'll all sit around waiting for a few minutes until the decision is made. And then what? A polite round of applause?

It'll spoil the spectacle.

Yep, that's the main problem I have with VAR. the pundits don't care about it, but what do the fans do when we score? Pretty much every goal will go to VAR and we'll all sit around waiting for a few minutes until the decision is made. And then what? A polite round of applause?

It'll spoil the spectacle.
We could sing sweet Caroline

Or we could all vocally express our views on the implementation of VAR.
SKY will no doubt fade it out but sooner or later someone will realise how it is spoiling the event, degrading the "user experience".

No atmosphere at the ground = rubbish spectacle on the TV. See Italian Football 10 years ago for an example, I believe it has improved now.

I was open minded about the introduction of VAR but the implementation has been awful. Where did "Clear and Obvious" go. If you can't see it in 20 seconds then it is neither Clear nor Obvious.

Or we could all vocally express our views on the implementation of VAR.
SKY will no doubt fade it out but sooner or later someone will realise how it is spoiling the event, degrading the "user experience".

No atmosphere at the ground = rubbish spectacle on the TV. See Italian Football 10 years ago for an example, I believe it has improved now.

I was open minded about the introduction of VAR but the implementation has been awful. Where did "Clear and Obvious" go. If you can't see it in 20 seconds then it is neither Clear nor Obvious.
"You can stick your VAR up your a*se" should do!

I'll be watching the Friday night game from a bar in Lanzarote.

;