Games on Sky 21/22

Literally sat here reading the forum after having tried and failing for 10 mins to resolve the picture contrast in the Coventry game and thinking it's our TV ...

Reactions: DJ
Much prefer a Saturday game!
Yep, Rob, I agree, but Mark McAdam, long time friend of the Cherries, and a Sky presenter, who I feel has some influence in Head Office as to which games get selected to be shown on TV. Sky pay us for screening it and that's why it was brought forward....I could be wrong of course!

Yep, Rob, I agree, but Mark McAdam, long time friend of the Cherries, and a Sky presenter, who I feel has some influence in Head Office as to which games get selected to be shown on TV. Sky pay us for screening it and that's why it was brought forward....I could be wrong of course!
I don't doubt that you are right. But again its money prioritised over the fans who go and create the atmosphere.

Just received the following from Sky...

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Red Button matches on Sky Sports.

We really appreciate you taking the time to contact us at Sky.

RED BUTTON MATCHES / EFL Championship - There are 9 rounds of red button fixtures – contractually only allowed 8. We will miss the 1st round currently scheduled on 17th/18th August 2021 after that we will be showing all remaining EFL Championship midweek fixtures.
The first Red Button matches will broadcast on the 1st September 2021on Sky Sports Football 403.

I trust the above information is of value to you and thank you for contacting Sky.

My heart sank then...!!!! Coming home from holiday early to go to this game... Thought it was going to moved to Friday night to scupper my plans, so at least I now know I'm safe...

;