Games this weekend, non

4 matches of little interest to me, other than I'll have a bet.

City Chelsea
Brentford Swansea
Blackpool Lincoln
Morcambe Newport

I'm going
City, because of Ake
Swansea, Brentford is a new ground for me next season
Blackpool, I still hate Lincoln and everything about the place.
Newport, first ground I ever went to as a kid.

4 matches of little interest to me, other than I'll have a bet.
I'm going
City, because of Ake
Swansea, Brentford is a new ground for me next season
Blackpool, I still hate Lincoln and everything about the place.
Newport, first ground I ever went to as a kid.

City, because of Ake.
Swansea, Thomas Frank
Blackpool, (slightly) less depressing place for a weekend.
Newport, Morecambe would be a good place for Dave Wells to set up shop.

City because it’s Chelsea
Swansea because it’s Brentford
Blackpool because it’s Lincoln
Morecambe - think Derek Adams has done a fine job there

Oh and Wrexham, as I need them to make the playoffs as I had a little punt on them to go up at the start of the season!

City because I quite like Pep, and Chelski stink
Swansea because of Frank the W@nk
Lincoln because I have friends who live there and will want to see them next season!
Newport because I have past family roots there

The Newport game is huge for me as it's my home town and my dad played for them. Went to Wembley for their last play off final where they lost to a Tranmere winner in the 119th minute. Gutted doesn't enter into it!

The Newport game is huge for me as it's my home town and my dad played for them. Went to Wembley for their last play off final where they lost to a Tranmere winner in the 119th minute. Gutted doesn't enter into it!

Is Gav Foxall still the Supporters Trust Chairman? I used to work with him in Germany and always said that he'd be the first senior civil servant with a football banning order!!

Question: Which team would you prefer to have in the Championship as a rival next season .... Brentford or Swansea?

Is Gav Foxall still the Supporters Trust Chairman? I used to work with him in Germany and always said that he'd be the first senior civil servant with a football banning order!!
Ha ha. I’m afraid that’s beyond my ken. I’m just a follower of The County not a true fan.

;