Gary O'Neill and Joe Jordan

Well I hope that they have had some influence otherwise why are they here on the payroll!

I imagine Joe Jordan’s view from up high in the stand is a very wise one. Not much he would miss. Don’t know much about O’Neill but he was an intelligent footballer and you have to have something to coach at Liverpool even at a youth level.

Having someone with Joe Jordan's experience and ‘mindset’ can only be beneficial to let’s be honest a sometimes soft Bournemouth. Especially as we get towards the real business end of the season. He's been there, done it, and has the battle scar to prove it.

If it means clearing out some of the old pals network then great. How long can Fletch last , what does he do.
Fletch is the core of AFCB rather than an employee. He needs to be an ever present in my mind as the most dedicated Cherry I have ever known from the playing staff, Eddie excepted. I see him as more of a mentor to younger players and one of a very small bunch that can probably translate the story of our club into pride in wearing the shirt.

Having someone with Joe Jordan's experience and ‘mindset’ can only be beneficial to let’s be honest a sometimes soft Bournemouth. Especially as we get towards the real business end of the season. He's been there, done it, and has the battle scar to prove it.
And he sits 'high up' in the stands! Thats got to be worth something. ;-)

when we were losing we were questioning what value theses two were adding, in a bad way
and now we're winning, we're still questioning what they're doing but in a good way
the dark arts of football coaching and tactics

If it means clearing out some of the old pals network then great. How long can Fletch last , what does he do.
The whole of the youth set up is filled with ex players and ex players kids, many of whom are there because of their dad

;