General sale tickets

You may be right but they have a capacity of over 20k, as the other three prove it can be done, I think Burnley and Norwich have just updated their academies.
Norwich have a business plan that entails spending relevantly decent money in the Championship... getting promoted and then stinking the PL out because of the lack of spending.... whether that's sustainable long term who knows....... nobody wants to emulate Burnley.

I'd imagine that we made those plans whilst still living in hope of buying the stadium.....who in their right mind is going to spend that money on something we don't own?

As I say, the club do own the South end plus plenty of firms extend and improve property they don't own. It's very common in commercial property because you have legal protection on security of tenure and preventing rent being charged on improvements.

Norwich have a business plan that entails spending relevantly decent money in the Championship... getting promoted and then stinking the PL out because of the lack of spending.... whether that's sustainable long term who knows....... nobody wants to emulate Burnley.
We certainly don't want to emulate the way they play but their business model seems to work fine.

Anything is possible tbf....I could nip next door and ask my neighbor if he minds me building a nice extention onto the back of his house.

As I say, commercial property is completely different. You've got 10 years on a lease and statutory rights to a lease extension. They also can't charge you extra rent for the improvements you make for at least 21 years.

As I say, commercial property is completely different. You've got 10 years on a lease and statutory rights to a lease extension. They also can't charge you extra rent for the improvements you make for at least 21 years.
I understand that Derek....but I suppose they would have to weigh up how many more seats would extending the south stand provide and how long it would take to recoup the outlay.....quite a while would be my guess!......if we did go down that route we would really have to commit to it long term to make it viable....
which would close the door on us ever owning our own stadium.

So it is actually possible then?
Yes. Possible.

However, many arguments against it: extra capacity likely meant we have to give more away seats so not all home fans benefit; logistics might mean giving away fans spaces behind the goal whereas thinking was keep down the sides to reduce any benefit for away side; tied us to vitality/dc when club considered other locations; fear landlord pushes up the price to buy back the ground as worth more as a whole even if we haven’t developed other 3/4 of it etc

…..still think Eddie Mitchell would have done it!

Norwich have a terrible record in the PL and Brentford have no record. They aren't exactly proof of how to do it are they.
I'm not going to get into an argument with someone I consider an absolute cock

;