Getting up in the middle of the night.

dragonm8

UTC Legend
Used to do it religiously.

But now, given the price and no new signings I haven't felt compelled to do so.

Nothing to do with the league really or the actual cost.

But we've been relegated, haven't signed one player and seem not to have any new ideas at all.

I mean look at the fan thing. 1000 allowed in to 'Boro, surely must have egged them on a bit.

Our clubs and its hierarchy have offered us next to ffcuk all at the moment.

Identify a target and pay too much if we have to.

Who the hell has Tindall identified to add to the squad?

Just bloody sign someone to signify the intent.

Some signal of intent going forward would be ideal.

I think Jason has been appointed on the cheap to oversee the release of assets.

Not his fault at all, but a strange appointment.

Used to do it religiously.

But now, given the price and no new signings I haven't felt compelled to do so.

Nothing to do with the league really or the actual cost.

But we've been relegated, haven't signed one player and seem not to have any new ideas at all.

I mean look at the fan thing. 1000 allowed in to 'Boro, surely must have egged them on a bit.

Our clubs and its hierarchy have offered us next to ffcuk all at the moment.

Identify a target and pay too much if we have to.

Who the hell has Tindall identified to add to the squad?

Just bloody sign someone to signify the intent.

Some signal of intent going forward would be ideal.

I think Jason has been appointed on the cheap to oversee the release of assets.

Not his fault at all, but a strange appointment.
See the benefit if the doubt lasted ninety minutes

I think it has been reported we have identified certain players and also made a bid, the clubs concerned turned down the bid.

It could be our club have put their own price on these players and won’t pay over the odds.

Time to go yet and if some clubs are asking over the odds, maybe because we were in the PL last season, as time ticks down and those clubs need the money they may then accept a proper value price for the player.

In the past our club have been accused of paying too much for certain players.

That's a fair point.

We have paid too much in the past for players.

But for fcks sake, we've lost Ake, Wilson, Ramsdale, Smith, Francis and Surman.

Pretty sure Defoes gone as well as a few others released.

Are we hoping for 6 aside when the injuries hit?

It is pretty frustrating that we have not signed any fresh blood.
Don’t believe it’s tindall’s Fault as he seems to leave the business side to the business men.
He has identified a couple of targets, and possibly they are waiting on josh king staying or going.
Anybody who posts anything about the lack of signings on this forum is called a bed wetter by the same half whits who believe we don’t need any fresh blood in the club.

It is pretty frustrating that we have not signed any fresh blood.
Don’t believe it’s tindall’s Fault as he seems to leave the business side to the business men.
He has identified a couple of targets, and possibly they are waiting on josh king staying or going.
Anybody who posts anything about the lack of signings on this forum is called a bed wetter by the same half whits who believe we don’t need any fresh blood in the club.

Your 3rd paragraph seems to answer your own frustrations.

I've not seen anyone suggest we don't need any fresh blood (can you actually name any posters), it's just that our transfer business tends to inevitably fill the maximum amount of time available and some fans are more patient than others.

Similar to people calling for Travers to be sent on loan after one dodgy game.

Let's wait and see shall we? It's not like we are aware of everything or can affect anything behind the scenes. I'll personally be disappointed if noone comes in by the end of the window but I won't be flouncing out of the door.

I don't agree we need to sign anyone right now. We still have an amazing squad and most could play in a top 10 Premier League team. These players need to be given a chance to put last season behind them and show they are capable of getting us back there.

Jason also needs to be given a chance to settle in. I think he will be more successful than Eddie was. We has the one coming up with our set pieces and is also willing to change styles of play.

My one worry is that players wanted to sign for AFCB to come and play for Eddie. Jason hasn't got the same clout!

I don't agree we need to sign anyone right now. We still have an amazing squad and most could play in a top 10 Premier League team. These players need to be given a chance to put last season behind them and show they are capable of getting us back there.

Jason also needs to be given a chance to settle in. I think he will be more successful than Eddie was. We has the one coming up with our set pieces and is also willing to change styles of play.

My one worry is that players wanted to sign for AFCB to come and play for Eddie. Jason hasn't got the same clout![/QUOTE.

Tindall will never be an Eddie, he lacks the mental capacity.
But it does not mean he won’t have any success.Plenty of thick mangers have got promotion. Tindall is the equivalent of Andrew ridgeley in wham, Eddie,is George Michael.

;