Good news thread

70F here 40miles NW of Fort Worth ,Texas, snow all gone , power came back full time after 4 days of rolling black outs on Thursday and water back on after 18 hours off but must boil........:thumbup:

Brighton getting done by rivals palace in the 95th minute despite 75% possession, 25 shots to 3 and 13 corners to nil stats.

wonder if Steve is now taunting palace fans?!

The Kenya Open is being showed live today after 3 days with no coverage due to logistic problems.
The Open is being played at my course in Karen CC, Nairobi. great to see how the pro's play the course.

I've managed to book on for the 29th, but it was a bit of a mare as Doncaster council had everyone on Furlough so couldn't operate the booking system.

We have a 14 day in advance on-line booking system. It was rather busy at one minute past midnight on 15th March but a tee time was secured.

Just got back from a walk in the Christchurch area and in the last two days there has been a report of the sighting of a white tailed eagle.

No sign today though.

As the crow/eagle flies it’s not far from the IOW where they have them.

Just got back from a walk in the Christchurch area and in the last two days there has been a report of the sighting of a white tailed eagle.

No sign today though.

As the crow/eagle flies it’s not far from the IOW where they have them.

If you'd have been in Christchurch this morning B.T.K., there was a lesser spotted Chope in it's orange trousers and checked shirt. Pity they don't have it over on the I.O.W. : )

;