Good news thread

The good news is he put the fish back to get bigger.

I wonder if near Ringwood that is Somerley.

Like this. ;)

Georgina Ballantine was a Scottish nurse, registrar and salmon fisher. In 1922, Ballantine landed a 64lb salmon on the River Tay, the largest recorded from a British river with rod and line. Wikipedia
Born: 25 November 1889 (age 131 years)

I saw a cuckoo today!

You saw a bird that cucks other various wild birds by shithouse trickery and phucks up said bird wildlife and the natural eco system who have been compromised by the said Cuckoo so I imagine you must have really been really happy to have seen such negativity as the said bird phucks up the natural system which destroys many species and has a everlasting and dominating symbolic power over yourself. Fraud.

You saw a bird that cucks other various wild birds by shithouse trickery and phucks up said bird wildlife and the natural eco system who have been compromised by the said Cuckoo so I imagine you must have really been really happy to have seen such negativity as the said bird phucks up the natural system which destroys many species and has a everlasting and dominating symbolic power over yourself. Fraud.
Sometimes your ignorance is truly breathtaking.

I saw a cuckoo today!

Never seen a cuckoo, heard them.

Looked up an article about the cuckoo, seems they are in decline.

But this once-familiar voice is now disappearing from the British countryside, and the silence is a stark reminder of our diminishing natural world. What has caused this precipitous decline? Loss of natural habitat and scarcer insect food are likely to have played a part, but cuckoos are now also facing increasing problems on migration to Africa.

Only in the past decade have we learnt exactly where our cuckoos go in winter. Ninety years of ringing had produced just one recovery south of the Sahara; a cuckoo ringed as a chick in Eton on 23 June 1928 was felled by bow and arrow in Cameroon, West Africa, on 30 January 1930. We know this because the hunter gave the ring to his wife to wear as an ornament in her nose. Thus it came to the notice of the local pastor at church, who reported the ring number to the British Museum.

https://www.countryfile.com/wildlif...in-britain-and-why-the-species-is-in-decline/

Never seen a cuckoo, heard them.

Looked up an article about the cuckoo, seems they are in decline.

But this once-familiar voice is now disappearing from the British countryside, and the silence is a stark reminder of our diminishing natural world. What has caused this precipitous decline? Loss of natural habitat and scarcer insect food are likely to have played a part, but cuckoos are now also facing increasing problems on migration to Africa.

Only in the past decade have we learnt exactly where our cuckoos go in winter. Ninety years of ringing had produced just one recovery south of the Sahara; a cuckoo ringed as a chick in Eton on 23 June 1928 was felled by bow and arrow in Cameroon, West Africa, on 30 January 1930. We know this because the hunter gave the ring to his wife to wear as an ornament in her nose. Thus it came to the notice of the local pastor at church, who reported the ring number to the British Museum.

https://www.countryfile.com/wildlif...in-britain-and-why-the-species-is-in-decline/
65% decline since the '80s. If we really want to know what's buggering up the natural system, we just have to look in the mirror.

Sometimes your ignorance is truly breathtaking.

Speaking of birds Stan, if only you had a personality you may have seen a decent pair of tits in your life.

As for the Cuckoo it is a fact they are parasitic birds and their decline is more likely the risk they take letting other birds take care of their young more than humans believe it or not.

Speaking of birds Stan, if only you had a personality you may have seen a decent pair of tits in your life.

As for the Cuckoo it is a fact they are parasitic birds and their decline is more likely the risk they take letting other birds take care of their young more than humans believe it or not.
As I said, you’re ignorance is breathtaking.

;