Good win for under 23

bruce red

First Team
Slow start for the boy going down to 38min goal from a poor pass from us.
Second half we had more of the ball .With a 60min goal by J Zemura my m.o.m.
Southampton take the lead again in the 73min.
But then step up ibe in the 85min to draw it level.
The big sam scored from a pass from ibe for the win 3-2 in the 90-2 of extra time.:utc:

Really enjoyable match, 5 goals, good crowd, lots of kids experiencing their first match. Thought Kyle Taylor looked v good in midfield, future PL player I’d say. Southampton no 9 looks an outstanding player, didn’t catch his name but will make it big I suspect.

Excellent game. We started rather slow and should have been more than 1-0 down at half time.

Shaun changed tack for the second half and we were a different proposition. Three good goals and fitness seemed to tell in the end.

I was honoured to have been allocated Paul Frank's seat in the North Stand. How has he got a permanent cushion!

So Ibe can score. Blimey !!!!

A mate said our left back looked handy ??? And he said Surridge looked sharp.

Thought I'd beat the traffic and leave early, seeing as we were 2-1 down. :cry:

Much better second half, way too many misplaced passes, but great to see we can pull in nearly 4k for a reserve team fixture.

So Ibe can score. Blimey !!!!

A mate said our left back looked handy ??? And he said Surridge looked sharp.

Jordan Zemura. Seen him quite a few times in u21 games at Canford. Very impressed. Reminds me of the young lad Saka at Arsenal. Scored an excellent goal. We need to get him on as longer contract as we can.

;