Great atmosphere vs Watford

Really?
Thought it was very poor at 0-2, a case of the players rousing the crowd by getting goals back rather than the other way round.
Forgot we had a drummer until we equalised, and heard the Watford support more during that spell than any other away crowd this season so we couldn't have been that good!

Depends on where you sit. I heard the Mac Shack more last night than the NS nearest to me. It was nice too hear Championie last night.

Really?
Thought it was very poor at 0-2, a case of the players rousing the crowd by getting goals back rather than the other way round.
Forgot we had a drummer until we equalised, and heard the Watford support more during that spell than any other away crowd this season so we couldn't have been that good!
The atmosphere is always awful when we’re losing so nothing new there.

From the main stand opposite the away fans was loudest I've heard both North and Ted Mac stands for a while
In fact the Mac erupted when it went 3-3. Shows attacking football stirs the supporters

It was a depressed Bournemouth on the pitch and in the stands at 2-0 down. A lot better from when we got our first.

Really?

Correct, in fact I'd go further and say the bellends were out in force getting on the player's backs for not getting it forward quickly or daring to try an attacking ball that didn't come off.

Eddie had made it so clear how important it was for the fans to stick with the side no matter what - even getting Mike Botto to labour the point in the build-up. We've all banged on and on about it on here how important it is to keep a lid on it no matter how frustrating it might be... yet there they were shouting at the players for daring to try to get back in the game. Sh*t support and the team got back into it despite these halfwits.

On TV it sounded really impressive at 1-2, 2-2 and 3-3.

Could only hear the Watford fans at 0-1 and 0-2, and a lot of groans - It was a bit like this forum!

I think it's very easy to say 'stick behind the players no matter what' but there are very few fans who actually put that in to practice. Most fans need some spark to get them off their feet and singing. Don't think that's specific to AFCB fans though, it's more or less the same everywhere. Palace is one of the few grounds where I've seen their fans genuinely keep up the noise when going behind.

I thought it was better than for a long time. Where I was in the North Stand people seemed to get behind them pretty well. Didn't hear too much moaning even at 0-2. Thought the fans were great getting behind Charlie Daniels - you could see he appreciated it when he came over at the end.

On TV it sounded really impressive at 1-2, 2-2 and 3-3.

Could only hear the Watford fans at 0-1 and 0-2, and a lot of groans - It was a bit like this forum!

I think it's very easy to say 'stick behind the players no matter what' but there are very few fans who actually put that in to practice. Most fans need some spark to get them off their feet and singing. Don't think that's specific to AFCB fans though, it's more or less the same everywhere. Palace is one of the few grounds where I've seen their fans genuinely keep up the noise when going behind.

True, it's not easy to vocally back the side when they are getting beat and are making mistakes. I'm referring more to the people who were actively having a go at the players with 2/3 of the game left - if you can't back the side you should try and keep a lid on your frustrations because it helps nobody.

Eddie is too polite to have a direct pop at the fans but everything that came from the club before the game was designed to remind the fans not to get on the player's backs if things weren't going well. Shame that a vocal minority can't control themselves.

Did anyone see the guy in the red top approach the barrier at the side of the dug out and start having a dig at Eddie and JT at 2 down? I think he was having a dig as a steward told him to clear off.

To be fair I think we all felt a little sick when their second went in. On the back of the recent run it was starting to look like the start of a 'thing'.

tbh I think we were a bit subdued because of the importance of the game. I know a lot has been made of how 'safe' we are; but for me it was a game where we really needed at least a point and a decent performance.

We were very quiet until Watford scored, then we went very very quiet as 10,000 people started to see relegation in the far distance rather than Europe.

Of course everything turned out alright in the end, just the same as it does in Scooby Doo, and we all made some noise.

At least a point at Everton is easily predictable.......in fact just a point a game from the next 5 or 6 and 1 win should be enough to put the doom squad off the scent!
With 17 games left and with all the six pointers I can't see the bottom three getting more than 35 ish!

;