Harry Wilson

Watched a fair bit of Liverpool last year and he always looked really good. Possibly in part to the team around him, but jaysus what a crop of incoming players!

Is there any likelihood that this will happen today? Or will it now be tomorrow?

Just asking to make me stop pressing the bloody refresh button every sixty seconds.

:utc:

“But the key to the deal – he’s been promised regular playing time by Eddie Howe. He’s going to have a central role from the start of the season"
Is he good enough to go straight into the team?

I think he probably is. Championship isn't an easy division and he was flying. With Brooks injury he has a foot in the door, but I expect regular rotation with Danjuma as he looked very lively and tasty

“But the key to the deal – he’s been promised regular playing time by Eddie Howe. He’s going to have a central role from the start of the season"
Is he good enough to go straight into the team?
If he goes straight into the team that is ridiculous frankly.

I think he probably is. Championship isn't an easy division and he was flying. With Brooks injury he has a foot in the door, but I expect regular rotation with Danjuma as he looked very lively and tasty

He’s left footed. Howe will want him on the right wing cutting inside.

With Fraser/Danjuma doing the same
On the left wing.

;