Harry Wilson

Harry Wilson has an end product. People mock our players who get the assist to the assist. Harry scores goals. The haters can’t have it both ways.

To be honest this is a storm in a teacup. Footballers have such ridiculous things in their contract. It’s probably enforced that a Liverpool employee accesses the ground in Liverpool attire.

You're the type of gullible fool that believes Armstrong walked on the moon.

It was just some clever splicing of old footage, designed to make our rock solid 100% committed loan player look bad..

Fake news at its very worst.
When did Lance walk on the moon? And was he on roids at the time?

At a time when all the players should be pulling together and fighting for the club it didn’t look great really did it? If he is wearing the Liverpool badge who did he actually want to win the game today? I can only assume he was supporting Liverpool today. I would not be shocked if Eddie was very annoyed by this. I remember when JW was on loan, he wore the Bournemouth badge away at Arsenal and looked gutted when we conceded, and he is Arsenal through and through.

Pretty sure Jack Wilshere was rocking a Canada Goose jacket when we played Arsenal away and doesn't he support West Ham?

As for Harry Wilson, they are his parent club and he is a Liverpool fan, silly not to just wear his own designer jacket mind. Maybe he had to wear it to sit in those particular seats?

Anyway, a coat is the least of our worries at the moment!

I wouldn't even have him on our bench, kind of sums up his attitude to being here and part of why we find ourselves where we are. Anyway, I don't think he will last long at that club.

Bed wetting at its finest.

Oh my days.....how the heck are some getting so wound up by this?? It really doesn't matter. He was on BT earlier being interviewed, no big jacket to be seen, I would really assume it was colder than he thought when he sat out there and someone lobbed him a jacket. The people who employ him.

Now we have people questioning his commitment to our cause?!?!

If you see any video on the COWS, he is committed in training, he mixes with everyone nicely, he has been out to club PR events etc etc. When he has scored, he celebrates like it means a lot to him. There has been zero evidence of any lack of commitment to play for us, people need to quit making stuff up!

Bed wetting at its finest.

Oh my days.....how the heck are some getting so wound up by this?? It really doesn't matter. He was on BT earlier being interviewed, no big jacket to be seen, I would really assume it was colder than he thought when he sat out there and someone lobbed him a jacket. The people who employ him.

Now we have people questioning his commitment to our cause?!?!

If you see any video on the COWS, he is committed in training, he mixes with everyone nicely, he has been out to club PR events etc etc. When he has scored, he celebrates like it means a lot to him. There has been zero evidence of any lack of commitment to play for us, people need to quit making stuff up!
I just don't think he's performed this season, despite his goals and not just him but a number of our players have kept there place despite constant poor performances, which is why we find ourselves in the relegation zone imo. I would be interested to know why you think we're down there? To be honest, I'm not that worried about the jacket incident but I do think it shows us a lack of respect.

I just don't think he's performed this season, despite his goals and not just him but a number of our players have kept there place despite constant poor performances, which is why we find ourselves in the relegation zone imo. I would be interested to know why you think we're down there? To be honest, I'm not that worried about the jacket incident but I do think it shows us a lack of respect.

Neither has Fraser yet we lord him up as our saviour, as he said in February he fancies playing now! Was poor again Saturday but how dare Harry Wilson wear a Liverpool coat?

;