Harry Wilson

I think Harry's comments show that he's been coached in the Eddie school of good grace - something we can be proud of !, the comments on here for Nathan also showed that have got good grace too - I used to hear it week in week out in the south stand !.

I think Harry did pretty well - first season in the pre; we were maybe expecting another debut season like that of Brooksy, but hey that was a one off. Easy to be harsh as we are all sore, but good luck Harry, thanks for your words & efforts for the cherries & hope you (like the cherries) get it together next season.

Idiotic comment. A good player, but with lots to learn. All the best to him.
Not a good player at all, he has a good shot on him, that’s it. Watch him struggle at the next PL club he ends up at. If you’ve got a free kick 25 yards out then he’s great, otherwise he may as well not be there

He has his defensive weaknesses but he also scored some great goals for us.
Not a long-term fit for our club but I don't think he deserves that kind of a send-off from any of our supporters.
I was a bit harsh. But I think his lack of graft defensively cost us many times last season

He can shoot. But that’s it. Forgotten about all the goals we conceded because Harry couldn’t be bothered to track his runner? He’s not good enough for the PL, you need more than a good shot to make it at that level.

Bet he ends up at a PL club next season and you’ll eat your words, well you probably won’t actually as you seem fairly clueless. If it wasn’t for some of his goals we would have been down long before last Sunday.

He always seemed to have a very good attitude for a loan player, played like part of the team and integrated very well. As previously mentioned, he scored some very important goals for us. Sure, he may not have been perfect, at times he may not have understood his role in the team 100% but as loan signings go he has to be one of our more successful ones ( some way behind Ake obviously ! ).
I wish him well for the future and thank him for his time with us.
:cheers:

Not a good player at all, he has a good shot on him, that’s it. Watch him struggle at the next PL club he ends up at. If you’ve got a free kick 25 yards out then he’s great, otherwise he may as well not be there

Accurate but doesn't really justify trolling the kid. I think he tried, he's just a luxury player unless he manages to raise the rest of his game.

Bet he ends up at a PL club next season and you’ll eat your words, well you probably won’t actually as you seem fairly clueless. If it wasn’t for some of his goals we would have been down long before last Sunday.
I will happily admit that I’m wrong if he does prove me wrong, just don’t think that he will.

;